Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Avatar: Last Air Bender

The first lava bender was that 1 avatar who was bending the volcanoes in the Avatar state flashbacks. I wonder why Avatar Roku didn't lava bend the volcanoes in the Avatar State, he was at his most powerful.
He did if I recall but his point of the story was he's still one person and taking on nature is ridiculously hard. The noxious gas from the volcano combined with him being much older made it difficult for him.

Airbenders got robbed lol
I think it's cause we saw it from Aangs point because Zaheer was bodying mfs with airbending. Aang just didn't want to utilize it in a deadly or lethal way but he was still a force as we saw.

He did if I recall but his point of the story was he's still one person and taking on nature is ridiculously hard. The noxious gas from the volcano combined with him being much older made it difficult for him.
Yeah, the redirect lightning technique that Uncle Iroh demonstrated to Zuko is the same technique Fire Lord Sozin used to cool down the volcanoes. Roku wasn't trying to get rid of it, just contain it.

Where you seen that at?
She's earth but lava bending wasn't really a thing yet though until Legend of Korra expanded on all the special abilities of each form.
Kyoshi created Kyoshi Island yo

Her most spectacular known feat was using the Avatar State to separate her home peninsula from the Earth Kingdom mainland and push it far out to sea to create Kyoshi Island. To do so, she first cut down to the earth's mantle with earth and lavabending to sever the landmasses, followed by airbending to push the island out to sea

I admit Aang could beat Zaheer but we definitely didn't know at that point air could be manipulated like that. Zaheer and his squad were legitimate threats let's not downplay him lol.
Agreed

Kyoshi created Kyoshi Island yo

Her most spectacular known feat was using the Avatar State to separate her home peninsula from the Earth Kingdom mainland and push it far out to sea to create Kyoshi Island. To do so, she first cut down to the earth's mantle with earth and lavabending to sever the landmasses, followed by airbending to push the island out to sea
She wasn't the first though. https://avatar.fandom.com/wiki/Yangchen's_predecessor

I admit Aang could beat Zaheer but we definitely didn't know at that point air could be manipulated like that. Zaheer and his squad were legitimate threats let's not downplay him lol.
We seen P-Li combustion ability already, Ghazan ability was shown already, Ming-Hua as well. Aang was the last air bender so it's obvious he knew air could be manipulated like that but he didn't want to attempt it.

According to the Avatar wiki. It lists the sub skills of Air bending, Spiritual Projection & Flight. Fire bending is Combustion, generating/redirecting lightning. Water is healing, blood bending. Earth is seismic sense, metal bending, lava bending.

Zaheer would get beat by Aang badly. All he did was take the air out of the Earth Queen lungs and unlocked Flight.
That nigga was enlightened on some buddha shit
Niggaz wasn't fuckin with zaheers Crippin I mean bending.
Off of skill, devotion and discipline to his bending he up there.
And of course aang would whoop his ass. He's the damn avatar.
If they're only using air bending I give it to zaheer
Anybody gotta prollem with that we can throw hands I put that on oppa

yip yip nigga

Zaheer isn't all that.

Back