Welcome To aBlackWeb

Authenticity In Hip Hop

hold on

@Infamous114

tell us about the boobie boyz
They were bout that. I personally don't know of Ross involvement with them, I do know he has gotten Boobie to speak on intros or interludes. Of course, that can be simply be them extorting him in exchange of a cosign

Like I said

The nigga I know grew up in that area with Ross and his people

He really know that nigga...he knows all them..Trick, Trina etc

He say Ross was really off the porch...he just wasnt no kingpin like in his rhymes

And this shit is not new - Dr. Dre was in a boy band prior to NWA, Ice Cube and Scarface had writers - shit Cube wrote 80% of Eazy E's songs, Tupac was a self-fulfilling prophecy, Big Bank Hank had Rapper's Delight written by Grandmaster Caz on and on it goes.

Tupac IMO is one of the biggest cautionary tales of “when keeping it real goes wrong” but niggas really dont wanna talk about that...

If Drake can have ghost writers and cry over video hoes and strippers and take L's in public to Chris and Puffy then Tekashi might be okay.

The days of needing to be a super hard thug with perfect street cred are behind us

If Drake can have ghost writers and cry over video hoes and strippers and take L's in public to Chris and Puffy then Tekashi might be okay.

The days of needing to be a super hard thug with perfect street cred are behind us

Drake never needed or had street credit.

And legends already co-signed Drake pen.

So you can’t compare 6-9 trash to drake

Rappers are actors so I don't see why he couldn't. Anyone believing these rappers are selling all types of drugs, killing all types of people and breaking every law I got a unicorn to sell you lol. Its invisible.

This is what happens when you let anyone join a gang or get involved with activity because they are 'famous' and able to promote a 'set' or make gang members money or let them ride that famous wave of getting fine pussy and going on exotic holidays and trips... They arnt built for gang schitt, so when they get caught up they snitch...

Back