Welcome To aBlackWeb

Authenticity In Hip Hop

And that's where the game fucked up. I get a nigga not saying EXACTLY everything he's done, but to me it has to be somewhat close to who you really are.

Nowadays niggas are giving passes for everything. Shits all out of wack, which is why a nigga like Tekashi can get out and continue to sell records. Shit's all fuckedup.

I feel you.

I personally dont give af about Tekashii as I think he was plant from jump.

IMO once Hip Hop went mainstream and became legit popular music...Sad to say...authenticity...was no longer a prerequisite fam...its recommended but not necessary...

hold on

@Infamous114

tell us about the boobie boyz

You're missing my point fam.

Just cuz Shotti and the bloodz in NY are thorough, doesn't mean Tekashi is thorough. Just cuz Ross is backed by the Boobie Boyz, doesn't mean Ross is thorough. Jay was actually in the field. There's a difference.

Tekashi was affiliated with Shotti and them NY niggas, that means NOTHING. That doesn't mean he was in the field. Cmon fam, you're smarter than that.

Anytime I hear a nigga from miami speak about Ross... (and I know niggas from MIA who grew up with him and his people)

He was really in the field with Boobie and them...

He wasnt moving bricks and shit like in his music...but he was partaking in activities...

Just cuz Shotti and the bloodz in NY are thorough, doesn't mean Tekashi is thorough. Just cuz Ross is backed by the Boobie Boyz, doesn't mean Ross is thorough. Jay was actually in the field. There's a difference.
well your example is flawed b/c i think we can all agree 69 is some sorta industry plant

he was more than likely getting extorted

Why he can't do it?

What's so hard about this act?

I'm more willing to bet that he did move bricks or pushed pounds as being a CO

It aint that hard to be a drug dealer

I really think his stint as a CO was strictly to get product inside...just based on what I know...and even the nigga that knows him could be hyping the shit up too...but I doubt it...

so Jay being in the field excuses him "not being real" about losing 92 bricks and then making the money back in 4 days?

so give jay a pass for rolling with real niggas but not ross?

What are u talkin about? Jay was really moving bricks, was really in the field. There's tons of videos of real niggas attesting to it. Can yall even provide 1 video of niggas talkin about Ross in the field?

How do you know Ross aint really that...

Niggas I know that was around him say he is...thats where my stance at...

Again...he wasnt moving major bricks like that from what they say...but he wasnt a chump watching from the porch b...

Agree with this.

What are u talkin about? Jay was really moving bricks, was really in the field. There's tons of videos of real niggas attesting to it. Can yall even provide 1 video of niggas talkin about Ross in the field?
aye man, im not here to authenticate any of these rappers implied drug dealings

at this point, Ross has established himself as a good rapper in the rap game, Jay has established himself as a gawd emcee

69 is neither

giphy.gif

I'm out, forreal this time lol

6-9 became affiliated with them right before he blew up. And that was not long ago.

So we know he wasn’t doing shit

Back