Welcome To aBlackWeb

Authenticity In Hip Hop

The thing is, the Fraternal Order of Police is the most thorough gang in the United States. They make the 9trey Bloods, or whatever they were called, look like girl scouts.

Ross Being a CO means he has knowledge of the law, but also all the dirty tricks that the police use during questioning, also hand to hand combat. On top of that he was getting paid a salary. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

You can't complain about #Black Lives Matter or #White Privilege or whatever and then complain when a brother has a job as a CO. You can't have it both ways.

Would it be better if Black people didn't pursue careers in law enforcement and let White people handle the criminal justice system??

He could drop a song called the realest nigga alive and these lil niggas will bump it if it’s catchy enough.

hell, Ross might've been looking out for some of the Boobie boyz who were locked up. You mean to tell me they gonna turn him away if they got a direct line to shit in jail?

Zackly.

I really think this was the most logical reason for him being a CO.

He was the lil homie with the clean record they can get inside to facilitate gang business/activity inside.

Im sure he was getting a check from the state and a envelope from Boobie every month as well.

When the shit came out...how much wouldit have profited him to explain...especially if he was a CO for the sole purpose of facilitating illegal activities?

and even it wasnt...
only way its a bad thing IMO is if he is participating in some type of abuse or injustice...

but if he was just a regular nigga that came home from school and needed a job and they was payin so he took it?

How does that not make him real?

Zackly.

I really think this was the most logical reason for him being a CO.

He was the lil homie with the clean record they can get inside to facilitate gang business/activity inside.

Im sure he was getting a check from the state and a envelope from Boobie every month as well.

When the shit came out...how much wouldit have profited him to explain...especially if he was a CO for the sole purpose of facilitating illegal activities?

and even it wasnt...
only way its a bad thing IMO is if he is participating in some type of abuse or injustice...

but if he was just a regular nigga that came home from school and needed a job and they was payin so he took it?

How does that not make him real?

Cosign.

A brother from the hood that gets a job as a CO is keeping it realer than another brother from the same neighborhood that gets caught up in the drug game and ends up doing time.

In other words, a brother that's a CO is keeping it realer than a brother that's locked up.

Being locked up isn't 'keeping real' by any stretch of the imagination.

Jay was a real drug dealer who rolled with real killers. Rick Ross? I aint rollin.
so you think Jay really lost 92 bricks, and sold em back in 4 days (from the 1st to the 5th gave it all back)

OR

did he use real life situations and exaggerated them for effect like Ross knowing the "Real" noreaga

Cosign.

A brother from the hood that gets a job as a CO is keeping it realer than another brother from the same neighborhood that gets caught up in the drug game and ends up doing time.

In other words, a brother that's a CO is keeping it realer than a brother that's locked up.

Being locked up isn't 'keeping real' by any stretch of the imagination.

Wth are u talkin about fam? That would make sense if Ross' persona wasn't of a drugkin of Miami.

Yall niggas looking at shit from a civilian pov.

so you think Jay really lost 92 bricks, and sold em back in 4 days (from the 1st to the 5th gave it all back)

OR

did he use real life situations and exaggerated them for effect like Ross knowing the "Real" noreaga

Do i think Jay literally lost 92 bricks? Maybe not, but I do think he lost bricks. I do know he was really in that life and rolled with real niggas.

Ross aint any of that.

There's a difference.

Wth are u talkin about fam? That would make sense if Ross' persona wasn't of a drugkin of Miami.

Yall niggas looking at shit from a civilian pov.

Naw we lookin at shit as rap fans that understand there is a level of entertainment and these niggas are playing characters to some extent...

these characters are based of their life exp amongs others...

hence the phrase "persona"

some niggas just drift further away from who they really are than others....

Naw we lookin at shit as rap fans that understand there is a level of entertainment and these niggas are playing characters to some extent...

these characters are based of their life exp amongs others...

hence the phrase "persona"

some niggas just drift further away from who they really are than others....

And that's where the game fucked up. I get a nigga not saying EXACTLY everything he's done, but to me it has to be somewhat close to who you really are.

Nowadays niggas are giving passes for everything. Shits all out of wack, which is why a nigga like Tekashi can get out and continue to sell records. Shit's all fuckedup.

So you think Ross was moving bricks AND a Co? Cmon fam, CMON lol

NO.

I really think he was the lookout...and possibly a transporter as far as getting the product inside...if thats what he really did during his stint as a CO

but its been verified that the nigga is affiliated with the Boobie Boyz bro...

"Rick Ross" is most likely based on Boobie more than William Roberts

NO.

I really think he was the lookout...and possibly a transporter as far as getting the product inside...if thats what he really did during his stint as a CO

but its been verified that the nigga is affiliated with the Boobie Boyz bro...

"Rick Ross" is most likely based on Boobie more than William Roberts

Tekashi was affiliated with Shotti and them NY niggas, that means NOTHING. That doesn't mean he was in the field. Cmon fam, you're smarter than that.

Do i think Jay literally lost 92 bricks? Maybe not, but I do think he lost bricks. I do know he was really in that life and rolled with real niggas.

Ross aint any of that.

There's a difference.
so to all of the initiated in Miami, the Boobie boyz are real, but to goldie, they are fantasy?

Got it

and LMAO at goldie saying "maybe" jay lost 92 bricks

if he did, he would've been another rapper that got slain....aint no maybe about that, unless it was 92 bricks from a construction site

Back