Welcome To aBlackWeb

Authenticity In Hip Hop

I have. And there is a difference between a CO(jailer) and a cop.

Yall playing semantics, a CO is a police officer. Niggas really in here debating "that's not a cop, that's a police officer" like that really makes a difference.

Yall playing semantics, a CO is a police officer. Niggas really in here debating "that's not a cop, that's a police officer" like that really makes a difference.

You asked a question and I was able to answer in the affirmative and disagree with your position.

It's not semantics, it's actually a fact that a CO and a police officer are two different things. But we all understand the meaning of what you're saying and, as a person who has had interaction with both, there's a difference.

Screenshot_71.png

When you said that nigga's name, u had to say officer first. "he's not a cop, he's an officer" , who gives af? It doesn't change the point being made lol

Fucking Goldie Lol

Park Rangers and constables are cops too

Niggas don't treat CO's as "cops"

Do you call park rangers, officer?

How do niggas treat COs?

Yall niggas aint never been outside, I aint bout to play semantics shit with yall lol

I'm a criminal justice major. A CO is a police officer.

upload_2019-2-18_13-1-9.jpeg

prodigy-summer-jam

i made it a thread for that very reason

dont be like that site owner

Stop using the word "cop" it doesn't mean anything.

A corrections officer and a police officer are the same thing.

If a corrections officer needs to take a leave of absence a police officer can take his place.

If there's a major event like a concert or a parade and the police need more police officers, they can call the local prison/jail and ask if any of the corrections officers want some overtime hours.

let me get this back on track

There is paperwork confirming Ross in fact worked in the prison system

there is paperwork confirming 69 "ratted" on guys he was complicit in crimes with

one is not the other

Ross situation like being embarrassed you worked somewhere as a summer job you didnt want your friends to know where you worked

69 situation like doing some shit with some dudes at school, you the one get hemmed up by the principal, and you start telling them who all was doing the shit too...need more proof...look at what happened to Randy in the wire and he wasnt even involved in what happened. All he did was point the police where to look b/c he didnt wanna get in trouble by his foster mother

Rory was right, this new generation doesn't give a fuck about snitching. Probably gonna say it was "honorable" for that bitch to tell on everybody.

Trump like tactics could definitely be used to rile his base up in order to convince them that he had to snitch.

let me get this back on track

There is paperwork confirming Ross in fact worked in the prison system

there is paperwork confirming 69 "ratted" on guys he was complicit in crimes with

one is not the other

Ross situation like being embarrassed you worked somewhere as a summer job you didnt want your friends to know where you worked

69 situation like doing some shit with some dudes at school, you the one get hemmed up by the principal, and you start telling them who all was doing the shit too...need more proof...look at what happened to Randy in the wire and he wasnt even involved in what happened. All he did was point the police where to look b/c he didnt wanna get in trouble by his foster mother

And this is my point. The rules to civilian life and the rules to street life are 2 different things. If you found out one of your homeboys was a C.O , you would crack jokes and move on. If you're in the street life, there's certain codes to the shit. Working in law enforcement is NOT cool and it's not something that just brings jokes.

Is it as bad as snitching? No. But it's a serious offense.

And this is my point. The rules to civilian life and the rules to street life are 2 different things. If you found out one of your homeboys was a C.O , you would crack jokes and move on. If you're in the street life, there's certain codes to the shit. Working in law enforcement is NOT cool and it's not something that just brings jokes.

Is it as bad as snitching? No. But it's a serious offense.
im not saying it shouldnt be considered as such however, i bet Ross wasnt getting extorted either once he got put on so i'm lead to believe he was certified on some level

the same cant be said for 69

hell, Ross might've been looking out for some of the Boobie boyz who were locked up. You mean to tell me they gonna turn him away if they got a direct line to shit in jail?

Back