Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
I don’t get the “Will is losing” narrative either. The only thing that matters is if they both still want to be together. If they were to listen to the advice and opinions of ppl on the internet outside looking in, it would be a real tragedy. It’s not that though. And especially if after they both done been sexually active with other partners and still want to stay together. You don’t have to model your relationship the same way, but it’s not an absolute must that the relationship end due to that kind of thing, though I would never blame a person if they did want to in the case of sleeping with someone else. But in the case where both are doing it, then it most definitely isn’t an absolute must that the relationship end. Like I said the real take away from this is August is out of line for speaking on it publicly. End.

Last edited:
Letting your wife have full on relationships with another man is sucker shit...unless y'all both agreed that throughout the course of marriage, that isn't gonna be a deal breaker.

And they CLEALY have that kind of marriage. CLEARLY will has had 'entanglements' with other women. It was just done in a way that didn't call the entire family into question in front of the whole world. And I didn't read that as 'hurt' as at all. Not hurt by her relationship with August. Hurt that 'I'M ON TV DOING THIS SHIT BASED ON SOME YOUNG NIGGA THAT YOU BROUGHT INTO OUR ORBIT NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEOP HIS MOUTH SHUT. NOW HERE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHIT THAT WE SWORE 25 YEARS AGO THAT WE'D KEEP IN HOUSE NO MATTER WHAT!'

It honestly seems like people just cannot provers anyone ever having any type of marital arrangement besides what makes THEM comfortable.

I dunno, man.

Bruh, like I said, I don't care about their marriage and none of us know the true inner workings of it. Maybe you're right and they really are open like that. But if that's the case then why did they specifically say they aren't in an open marriage? Why even go through this circus? They could have simply said "That's how our marriage works," and kept it moving. All we ever hear about is Will sharing Jada, even from the beginning when she was saying Tupac was her soul mate even while she was with Will. Now even when Will admits he's had extramarital affairs, he's not saying "I met this chick was fine and cool so I used my freedom to get some." He's saying "Ohhh, you did what you did so I got you back." Which means even his cheating is tied being hurt by Jada.

You can cape for Will all you want, but I can't name a time where I saw him talking about marriage where he seemed comfortable. He's always making it seem like maintaining a marriage is hellishly hard. lol If keeping your marriage is that difficult, you shouldn't be in it.

Bruh, like I said, I don't care about their marriage and none of us know the true inner workings of it. Maybe you're right and they really are open like that. But if that's the case then why did they specifically say they aren't in an open marriage? Why even go through this circus? They could have simply said "That's how our marriage works," and kept it moving. All we ever hear about is Will sharing Jada, even from the beginning when she was saying Tupac was her soul mate even while she was with Will. Now even when Will admits he's had extramarital affairs, he's not saying "I met this chick was fine and cool so I used my freedom to get some." He's saying "Ohhh, you did what you did so I got you back." Which means even his cheating is tied being hurt by Jada.

You can cape for Will all you want, but I can't name a time where I saw him talking about marriage where he seemed comfortable. He's always making it seem like maintaining a marriage is hellishly hard. lol If keeping your marriage is that difficult, you shouldn't be in it.

Because 'open marriage' is when that is the lifestyle you live normally, as the everyday standard. Seems like they're shit is more. 'I don't own you. If we are beefing with one another and we can't move past it for however long, we're realistic enough to know that we both have needs - physically and emotionally. It's ok to get those needs met by there people, as long as we both understand that the shit is just filling a void while you and I work out our shit. Because we are ALWAYS gonna work it out.'.

And I'm not tryna cape for will smith. I don't know that nigga. It's just not difficult at all for me to understand any of this.

Also, marriage IS hellishly hard.

Because 'open marriage' is when that is the lifestyle you live normally, as the everyday standard. Seems like they're shit is more. 'I don't own you. If we are beefing with one another and we can't move past it for however long, we're realistic enough to know that we both have needs - physically and emotionally. It's ok to get those needs met by there people, as long as we both understand that the shit is just filling a void while you and I work out our shit. Because we are ALWAYS gonna work it out.'.

And I'm not tryna cape for will smith. I don't know that nigga. It's just not difficult at all for me to understand any of this.

jada did say she had a sex addiction

You're trying to play semantics. An open marriage in a general sense just means that sex for the people in the marriage is not confined solely within the marriage. The details of how it works varies from couple to couple. If the Smiths, have these periods of time where they get tired of each other and go date other people, that may not be the same as a swinging couple that's out there living wild every weekend, but their shit is still open.

And marriage ain't that damn hard. It has ups and downs, but do you see how passionate he is when he points out that marriage is hard? That's some other shit. I've only been married a decade and we've had low points, but never was I feeling like "Woooo boy marriage is haaaaard....yeaaah...I mean it's rough.....frankly, it just sucks sometimes." That's basically Will every time he talks about being married.

You're trying to play semantics. An open marriage in a general sense just means that sex for the people in the marriage is not confined solely within the marriage. The details of how it works varies from couple to couple. If the Smiths, have these periods of time where they get tired of each other and go date other people, that may not be the same as a swinging couple that's out there living wild every weekend, but their shit is still open.

And marriage ain't that damn hard. It has ups and downs, but do you see how passionate he is when he points out that marriage is hard? That's some other shit. I've only been married a decade and we've had low points, but never was I feeling like "Woooo boy marriage is haaaaard....yeaaah...I mean it's rough.....frankly, it just sucks sometimes." That's basically Will every time he talks about being married.

See this is my issue with a lot of shit. I'm not playing semantics. Words have meanings. And some words, in some situations, really need to have the meaning adhered to...because the devil is in the details.

If people ask me if I'm in an open marriage...and I'm not in an open marriage...I;m gonna say 'Im not in an open marriage.'. I'm definitely not gonna then go on to say 'However, the way my marriage is actually set up is XYZ.'

Anyway, agree to disagree.

So the response to the "blessing" was Jada saying no one can give their blessing but her.
I really expected there to be some NDA being used and then some lawsuit because of this. From what I got out of the video was Will got her back already. Either he was smart with an NDA or was banging women that didn't want their business out there like that
Will has been rumored with a bunch of beautiful women while Jada was banging August during their separation.
She made that comment that she hadn't felt good in so long and people are making it out like Will lame. My guess is they weren't intimate for awhile before the separation. Will did say he was done with her so

I think people are analyzing this whole thing because the Smiths marriage was something some people looked up to. Though a simple google search showed their marriage wasn't that long compared to others. Samuel L Jackson and his wife have been married longer. Same with Denzel

jada did say she had a sex addiction

She also said something horrible happened to her and her mother made her leave Baltimore and that she's not marriage material.

I mean she pretty much put it out there that she doesn't want to be tied down and held to some sort of societal view of what a married woman should be. That's absolutely fine. Just don't marry someone who obviously has a different pov and then just expect them to deal with it.

As for the record, Will might not be a sucka, I actually like Will he seems like a pretty decent dude.

But this is sucka shit. No doubt about it. To have your wife fuck some lil nigga your son was friends with. To sit there and have to say YOU were insecure about her relationship with Pac, no nigga that was your common sense trying to tell you something.

See this is my issue with a lot of shit. I'm not playing semantics. Words have meanings. And some words, in some situations, really need to have the meaning adhered to...because the devil is in the details.

If people ask me if I'm in an open marriage...and I'm not in an open marriage...I;m gonna say 'Im not in an open marriage.'. I'm definitely not gonna then go on to say 'However, the way my marriage is actually set up is XYZ.'

Anyway, agree to disagree.

Words do have meanings. Here is the definition of open marriage

a marriage or relationship in which both partners agree that each may have sexual relations with others.

The definition doesn't make the distinctions that you're making. If the Smiths have an agreement that when they take their periodic breaks that it's ok to have sex with others, that by definition is an open marriage. It seems like you want create a definition for the term that exists solely to exclude what Will and Jada are doing. That's why I say you're caping for Will.

Words do have meanings. Here is the definition of open marriage

The definition doesn't make the distinctions that you're making. If the Smiths have an agreement that when they take their periodic breaks that it's ok to have sex with others, that by definition is an open marriage. It seems like you want create a definition for the term that exists solely to exclude what Will and Jada are doing. That's why I say you're caping for Will.

you right, re: the definition.

But like I said, agree to disagree about the rest.
*daps*

I don't blame August. Will and Jada brought this on themselves. I don’t feel sorry for attention seeking celebs. None of us know exactly what happened. It’s “just rumors, hearsay and he said she said”. The only thing we know is that the Smith family love the spotlight and they love to share stories and details with everyone and been doing this for like 20+ years now. Both Will and Jada are extremely annoying narcissists.

You even have some people saying, their relationship is none of our business. That's not how it works. They clearly want people in their business or else they wouldn't be so open about everything and share it publicly. Have some fucking integrity, the less people know about your private life the better....OK, my rant is over.

It's not rumors.

The part where dude publicly came out in an interview giving up information that stirred up some shit.

It's amusing when a person claim to not like their character being in question, then in the same breath they proceed to give up info that inadvertently brings their character into question because he decided it would put himself in some kind of better light. lol.

Rumors would have been the case if he had said nothing, and then just let the rumor mill do the speculating.

LMAO... Saturday morning was in bed with my missus and the kids, still sleepy eyed... and it was on her phone I heard this recent Red Table discussion...

Then that part they both say: "... ride together, die together... bad marriage for life!!!"

I burst into laughter... missus turned and looked at me like this:

:lilb:

Back