Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
Uhhh...did WILL say he never got passed it in their discussion? B/c I recall him saying it. He said he was done...BUT...both said they wanted to work on their marriage.

Apparently they both got passed it. Again...if this wasn't brought up by former side dude...NO ONE would be talkin about this. Not even THEM. To them this is old shyt. The public is the one treating it as if its new. And its only being rehashed to push albums sales. Anybody can see that.

He cheated...she cheated...they separated...got back...marriage still intact. The End.

I don't know what the next dude going on about but he definitely wasn't past it. You could very visibly tell dude was upset and had been crying before they taped that shit.

so i watched his interveiw and then watched the red table....

she said she was trying to help him. but she also was looking to feel good.

and i think either she or august said they cut off communication.

this shit is crazy.

imagine a dude saying he was trying to help a chick and ended up smashing?

the energy in here is off.

If you just change the background color this whole thread would be lipstick alley.
we sip tea with the hammer

tenor.gif

whats the problem?

so i watched his interveiw and then watched the red table....

she said she was trying to help him. but she also was looking to feel good.

and i think either she or august said they cut off communication.

this shit is crazy.

imagine a dude saying he was trying to help a chick and ended up smashing?

the energy in here is off.
Lol niggas do it all the time.... “ I know u just broke up with your bf, u ok ? let me know if you want me to come over and talk“

Ppl been speculating will been knockin down his costars for decades. Jada 1 side piece couldn't keep quiet after it been handled now it's will been a victim for 20 yrs. Niggas built like tissue paper out here.

tenor.gif

And to be clear that wasnt directed at nobody in here in particular. That's at shit I been seeing on sm.

Not really tho, Jada also been rumored to have a bunch of side dudes but aug the only one that snitched.

Will has never been confirmed.

The way Jada still talks about Pac and had willow writing him letters that he should come back and make mommy happy is OD disrespectful when you got a whole husband and father.

Imagine your kid writing to your man's ex saying please come back and made daddy happy again lmao.

I'm out.

Got that Monster’s Ball treatment

shit if i was bringing in hundred of millions of dollars, and fame and anything materially my wife could ever want
and im a fun guy with a good personality and a good father

and my wife talking about she not happy and runs to the arms of a drug addicted emotional wreck
i personally wouldn't feel too humiliated, she humiliated herself

obviously i dont know there situation or whatever agreements they got, but i wouldn't feel like less of a man if i was will. i'd just go on my way, but like i said, they clearly got something else going on

Not really tho, Jada also been rumored to have a bunch of side dudes but aug the only one that snitched.

Will has never been confirmed.

The way Jada still talks about Pac and had willow writing him letters that he should come back and make mommy happy is OD disrespectful when you got a whole husband and father.

Imagine your kid writing to your man's ex saying please come back and made daddy happy again lmao.

I'm out.
say word

Ppl been speculating will been knockin down his costars for decades. Jada 1 side piece couldn't keep quiet after it been handled now it's will been a victim for 20 yrs. Niggas built like tissue paper out here.

tenor.gif

And to be clear that wasnt directed at nobody in here in particular. That's at shit I been seeing on sm.
You're missing the real sadness of it all, though.

If it could happen to Will... It could happen to any of us.

lol

Back