Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
Will was smashing Harley Quinn for sure and probably the chick from Hitch and other chicks

Will probably be paying though and that don't really work the same the other way around with jada dealing with a dude.

There were a lot of rumors about Will and Margot Robbie a few years ago but they both denied it. They always had great chemistry, so you never know.

Margot is hot.

sslondon11.jpg

Man I watched the red table talk. She cheated on will and basically said it. She's foul but you can't turn a h#e into a housewife. Will got get back because of her transgressions. She don't care about him . The same as pepper calling him lame. Jada never liked will only the thought of him. He was always a family man and she has always been a different man

Man I watched the red table talk. She cheated on will and basically said it. She's foul but you can't turn a h#e into a housewife. Will got get back because of her transgressions. She don't care about him . The same as pepper calling him lame. Jada never liked will only the thought of him. He was always a family man and she has always been a different man

They were separated. He already got her back. Which he alluded to as they both laughed about it, after said something like "a few times". He admitted it during a previous Red Table convo

Folks are treating this as if this JUST happened. This was a few years ago according to them. So obviously they got past it UNTIL August brought it up a couple years later...to sell albums.

They were separated. He already got her back. Which he alluded to as they both laughed about it, after said something like "a few times". He admitted it during a previous Red Table convo

Folks are treating this as if this JUST happened. This was a few years ago according to them. So obviously they got past it UNTIL August brought it up a couple years later...to sell albums.
Will never got passed it and this just exacerbated it. He wasn't going to the her back. Wtf bruh

Will never got passed it and this just exacerbated it. He wasn't going to the her back. Wtf bruh

Uhhh...did WILL say he never got passed it in their discussion? B/c I don't recall him saying it. He said he was done...BUT...both said they wanted to work on their marriage.

Apparently they both got passed it. Again...if this wasn't brought up by former side dude...NO ONE would be talkin about this. Not even THEM. To them this is old shyt. The public is the one treating it as if its new. And its only being rehashed to push albums sales. Anybody can see that.

He cheated...she cheated...they separated...got back...marriage still intact. The End.

Last edited:
Uhhh...did WILL say he never got passed it in their discussion? B/c I recall him saying it. He said he was done...BUT...both said they wanted to work on their marriage.

Apparently they both got passed it. Again...if this wasn't brought up by former side dude...NO ONE would be talkin about this. Not even THEM. To them this is old shyt. The public is the one treating it as if its new. And its only being rehashed to push albums sales. Anybody can see that.

He cheated...she cheated...they separated...got back...marriage still intact. The End.

Back