Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
I think Jada pretends to be on some woke shit with Red Table Talk and all that shit, but she a bird with a platform.

The way she said “I hadn’t felt good in SOOOOOOO LONG and I just wanted to feel good again” let’s me know she didn’t appreciate Will and got spoiled. Thought she could go out on her own and fucked shit all the way up. Now Will pissed off like “Yo stupid ass had it good but fucked it up over this unstable ass nigga?!”

Like Prince said “Maybe I’m just like my mother, she’s never satisfied.” Jada blame Will for her unhappiness but she’s just a miserable human who can never be satisfied and can not be happy.
Simply put the sex w Will was wack is what she was saying

Exactly. Was ready to throw it all away for some good dick. I ain’t a female so I can’t relate.

Either way, damn near throwing away a 25 year marriage and embarrassing the entire family over some pussy is unfathomable to me, I don’t care how bad the sex is. We can figure something out but we going to do it together or just live with the fact we just don’t always have mind blowing sex. Get some toys some pills or some shit.

Jada was selfish as fuck and had the nerve to throw that shit in his face as an excuse for her bird behavior.

I don't get that read on it. That doesn't add up. By all indications he had one foot out the door and was getting his shit off elsewhere in plenty of places. Nigga probably grew physically and mentally unattracted to her and detached. Cause she made it clear he was out there fucking.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 314869

And you know this how??? Lol!!

Like...like...what evidence do you have to support this? Bedroom camera video? Text to her homegirls? Emails to August?

Gee-zus yall really are filling the blanks huh? Lol
This is what we do fam why does this surprise u 10 yrs later....

“ I wanted to feel good again” -Jada

see what that means below

:ualreadyknow:

They married. Married couples go thru shyt. Regardless of money. People aren't gonna be happy wit whateva answer they give, no matter what.

The way I see it...only people know what actually went on is Will...Jada...August.

Nah.

Oprah shaking her head clip.gif

This isn't about them going through anything.

Only reason they're talking now is because August ran his mouth and they're trying to do damage control.

The only thing they're......."going through"............is bad publicity.

107002373_10223224492263339_4805370658849448125_n.jpg

Nah. It's not self esteem. He can go out there and net any chick he wants. I'd think if anything it's that his business is out in the streets after 30+ years in the game. Nigga seemingly caught the biggest stray and had nothing to do with the shit.

What separated him from the pack was the wholesomeness of it all and never having to display dirt to be the nigga.

That shit gone now. Jada tarnished the gold cause she wanted to fuck a drug addict.

I'd be a mess right now too if I was dude. She fucked up the program.

Miserable situation.

Cheaper to keep her.

They're in Cali, so he'd lose a fortune if they got divorced.

How could he be unfaithful if it's an open marriage? Can't be both. That's why he reacted the way he did when she said that shit.

I'll say it one last time for the niggas in the back. Jada fucking August Alsina wasn't the betrayal the mess that came with it is the betrayal. Him having to sit at her red table helping her explain herself is the betrayal. She fucked up.

Probably because as they've both said they've never had an open marriage. Going by what was said in this, the shit with August happened when they were separated.

I think Jada pretends to be on some woke shit with Red Table Talk and all that shit, but she a bird with a platform.

The way she said “I hadn’t felt good in SOOOOOOO LONG and I just wanted to feel good again” let’s me know she didn’t appreciate Will and got spoiled. Thought she could go out on her own and fucked shit all the way up. Now Will pissed off like “Yo stupid ass had it good but fucked it up over this unstable ass nigga?!”

Like Prince said “Maybe I’m just like my mother, she’s never satisfied.” Jada blame Will for her unhappiness but she’s just a miserable human who can never be satisfied and can not be happy.

Wild shit about this I've heard both her and Will say that your spouse's happiness is their own responsibility not yours and it's a lesson they've learned in recent years so this may have been what they were alluding to when talking about that.

Back