Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
jada+will+sitting+.jpg

It's get down or lay down
Looking at this pic with her legs open and his crossed with that sassy ass smile. It looks like she's in a masculine frame and he's in a feminine one. Just my opinion

Ppl been speculating will been knockin down his costars for decades. Jada 1 side piece couldn't keep quiet after it been handled now it's will been a victim for 20 yrs. Niggas built like tissue paper out here.

tenor.gif

And to be clear that wasnt directed at nobody in here in particular. That's at shit I been seeing on sm.

Looking at this pic with her legs open and his crossed with that sassy ass smile. It looks like she's in a masculine frame and he's in a feminine one. Just my opinion
We covered this already. That's why I posted it the pic. Lol

Reactions: GNS
The month of July during Will Smith's prime used to be his month with his summer blockbusters . He was on top of the world then and now he sitting at a red table looking defeated in the month of july.

Not gon lie it fucked with me to see him down like that lol. I marathoned his films in the background all day and night yesterday lol. I was mad.

Like seeing one of ya favorite heroes get laid out.

Ppl been speculating will been knockin down his costars for decades. Jada 1 side piece couldn't keep quiet after it been handled now it's will been a victim for 20 yrs. Niggas built like tissue paper out here.

tenor.gif

And to be clear that wasnt directed at nobody in here in particular. That's at shit I been seeing on sm.
tenor (12).gif

I ain't gonna get into who did what with who but I do know married mfers go through shit.

And if you really really really love that mfer you'll be back

Before my time my grandparents had actually broke up my grandad left the crib and only thing he took was the dog. Had a different crib and everything.

My granny did what she did and he did what he did but through all that shit they came back together and stayed married for over 40+ years until his death

who gives a shit? Will has fucked a ton of his co-stars. How you think Margot Robbie did 2 movies with him, both with sex scenes? (the suicide squad one was planned but cut).

Id never let my wife do that but hey its hollywood. Katt Williams warned us years ago. I dont think the whole everyones a pedo thing goes as far as some think but I do think adults fuck each other all the time in celebrity circles.
We don’t know any of this as facts

guess we do now huh

I ain't gonna get into who did what with who but I do know married mfers go through shit.

And if you really really really love that mfer you'll be back

Before my time my grandparents had actually broke up my grandad left the crib and only thing he took was the dog. Had a different crib and everything.

My granny did what she did and he did what he did but through all that shit they came back together and stayed married for over 40+ years until his death
Joe Jackson and Katherine Jackson kind of marriage

Back