Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
@ me when y'all ready to have the real convo behind this cause I said that when they first got together.

Will never had sex appeal to me. And Jada is more like her character Woo irl...View attachment 315113
Jada never had sex appeal to me. She too bony and tiny for my liking. Her face is cute, but it’s all tiny and squinched up. Never saw her as that fine in any era.

She just light skin with light eyes so niggas think she fine.

Last edited:
yeah i thought the same thing about of Will would actually respond, but either way , blackson and 50 themselves are still shitting publicly on the man, for likes and retweets, esp when (i assume) they personally know him on some level

and that shit is lame

Yea, you could say it was in poor taste

but that's the internet persona they've built up

of course blackson is a comedian & 50 is known as a bully/agitator

jus a sign of the times we're livin in, the "era of the troll"

partly why we have who we got as the president lol

@ me when y'all ready to have the real convo behind this cause I said that when they first got together.

Will never had sex appeal to me. And Jada is more like her character Woo irl...View attachment 315113
I think you right and Jada basically manipulated a good dude into doing shit against his character cause he think you support your woman in anything when you married. He got fed up with the bullshit and she wanted her way so they separated. That’s why he was so adamant when he said “I was done with yo ass!”

I really think their kids kind of weird too because of Jada and not Will. Will always seemed mad down to earth so I couldn’t see his kids turning out like that if it was just his influence. I mean look at Trey, he seem like a regular ass kid.

Probably because as they've both said they've never had an open marriage. Going by what was said in this, the shit with August happened when they were separated.

I could be wrong. I mean I obviously don't know them personally but their actions and things they've said say otherwise. It seems to be some understanding or agreement there when it comes to relations outside their marriage.

I think they said they were separated to try and clear the waters. Will was looking funny out here. We gotta remember this red table talk was damage control at it's most basic level.

This thread is a microcosm of why gossip is a double edged sword

For DECADES the Smith have been a shining beacon of how love triumphs all and a standard for what a modern family could look like. Now because of one struggling side piece everyone got a dump ass opinion and hot take on they relationship. And niggas wondered why they kept such a low public profile.

Misery loves company and this site, as well as Americans in general, is miserable as fuck

I've come to the conclusion that she doesn't respect him.

He should've ended it with her 4 1/2 years ago and never looked back.

This girl's a real piece of work.

Biden laughing clip.gif

Saying how fucked up mentally August was at the time, but still deciding to get in an.........."entanglement"..........with a mentally unstable person.

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

And Will's sitting there making jokes like everything's cute.......not realizing the joke's really on him.

Paul Mooney clip.gif

Absolutely disgusting.

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

This thread is a microcosm of why gossip is a double edged sword

For DECADES the Smith have been a shining beacon of how love triumphs all and a standard for what a modern family could look like. Now because of one struggling side piece everyone got a dump ass opinion and hot take on they relationship. And niggas wondered why they kept such a low public profile.

Misery loves company and this site, as well as Americans in general, is miserable as fuck
People speak on what they’ve seen then infer other things from that. If they see good, the inference is good. If they see bad, the inference is bad. It’s no more to it than that.

And Will and Jada shouldn’t give a fuck about what anyone else says or thinks.

People speak on what they’ve seen then infer other things from that. If they see good, the inference is good. If they see bad, the inference is bad. It’s no more to it than that.

And Will and Jada shouldn’t give a fuck about what anyone else says or thinks.
No offense but I don't care to discuss this any longer

Appreciate ya tho my guy

107002373_10223224492263339_4805370658849448125_n.jpg

Wack and off base as fuck

niw when niggas say they wont get married...

instead of blaming him for him not wanting to commit....blame jada, ayeesha and nicole and gabi

Back