August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada

deadeye

49yr old teen hood god
Dec 25, 2017
the future of a time long past
ABW Bucks
$1,856,404
Nah. It's not self esteem. He can go out there and net any chick he wants. I'd think if anything it's that his business is out in the streets after 30+ years in the game. Nigga seemingly caught the biggest stray and had nothing to do with the shit.

What separated him from the pack was the wholesomeness of it all and never having to display dirt to be the nigga.

That shit gone now. Jada tarnished the gold cause she wanted to fuck a drug addict.

I'd be a mess right now too if I was dude. She fucked up the program.

Miserable situation.

Cheaper to keep her.

They're in Cali, so he'd lose a fortune if they got divorced.

BlackRain

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$146,877
How could he be unfaithful if it's an open marriage? Can't be both. That's why he reacted the way he did when she said that shit.

I'll say it one last time for the niggas in the back. Jada fucking August Alsina wasn't the betrayal the mess that came with it is the betrayal. Him having to sit at her red table helping her explain herself is the betrayal. She fucked up.
Probably because as they've both said they've never had an open marriage. Going by what was said in this, the shit with August happened when they were separated.

BlackRain

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$146,877
I think Jada pretends to be on some woke shit with Red Table Talk and all that shit, but she a bird with a platform.

The way she said “I hadn’t felt good in SOOOOOOO LONG and I just wanted to feel good again” let’s me know she didn’t appreciate Will and got spoiled. Thought she could go out on her own and fucked shit all the way up. Now Will pissed off like “Yo stupid ass had it good but fucked it up over this unstable ass nigga?!”

Like Prince said “Maybe I’m just like my mother, she’s never satisfied.” Jada blame Will for her unhappiness but she’s just a miserable human who can never be satisfied and can not be happy.
Wild shit about this I've heard both her and Will say that your spouse's happiness is their own responsibility not yours and it's a lesson they've learned in recent years so this may have been what they were alluding to when talking about that.

deadeye

49yr old teen hood god
Dec 25, 2017
the future of a time long past
ABW Bucks
$1,856,404
I think Jada pretends to be on some woke shit with Red Table Talk and all that shit, but she a bird with a platform.

The way she said “I hadn’t felt good in SOOOOOOO LONG and I just wanted to feel good again” let’s me know she didn’t appreciate Will and got spoiled. Thought she could go out on her own and fucked shit all the way up. Now Will pissed off like “Yo stupid ass had it good but fucked it up over this unstable ass nigga?!”

Like Prince said “Maybe I’m just like my mother, she’s never satisfied.” Jada blame Will for her unhappiness but she’s just a miserable human who can never be satisfied and can not be happy.

Someone needs to have this talk with Will:

Non-celebrity situations like this often end up in someone getting killed.

• Haha
Reactions: dasmooth1

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$7,510,260
Man I swear black women something else man

You heard me right..Black...Women

View attachment 314724
aint black women....its certain women.

think about it......jada, ms curry and nicole ari parker....

all light skinnedededed and with light eyes.

this is why when a mf act up ...i call it acting light skinned.

all three women are beautiful ...has the world at their feet and still that aint enough.

ya know why.....they light skinnededed with light eyes.

they need more attention

and guess who the common denominator is.

just saying...gabi is trouble

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$7,510,260
Is there really a loser in a situation with two highly successful, attractive people?
jada ..

of all people ...she sleep with a young impressionable half retard whos also might be on drugs.

she can do better if she was to cheat.

thats like a rich nigga getting his card declined at the waffle house.....
dont ask me how it relates....it just does