Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
Bro, no Angela doesn't not look better I'm sorry.. Angela has a strong face and jada's mom is more feminine and she's pretty

rs_634x1024-141201131604-634.jadapinkett-120114.jpg

Nigga what? Yall niggas weird. I dont wanna smash no women with a six pack and fake cheek bones.

Screenshot_20200703-194049_Samsung Internet.jpg

She has always had a strong face and we going to act like she doesn't have traps and I was really talking about their face@MJ DOOM

Last edited:

There s a lie in here somewhere

So what part of the game is this? If there is no malice, no ill intent, then what purpose does telling grown folks business serve other than a publicity stunt? True, I'm hearing more about this nigga now than I ever have but at what cost? Smith's couldn't have gotten this nigga album popping without resorting to gossip talk? Shit smells fishy, fam.

They could have lied to the public when they denied it because they want their relationship private :shrug2:
Smiths have been in the game for a very long time though so I don't see how there wasn't an NDA.
I also wouldn't be surprised if it was scorned love that wanted to use this to promote an album. Artists do anything to promote an album
Could also be he thought there was a relationship when there wasn't. Way too many possibilities IMO

The issue is it's tacky to speak on stuff like that publicly. No, not all true things need to be spoken on. Some stuff is no one else business, better left unsaid and/or shouldn't be repeated based on the mere possibility it could come off in a way that put someone ELSE in some kind of negative light.

That's being mature about it though.

It is tacky but things like this will eventually happen when you have an open marriage, espcially if you're in the public eye and the wife getting smashed by young celeb men. It's like playing with fire...

Last edited:
Back