Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
I'm still a lil perplexed by this tbh

Jada a predator cause August was a minor?

they saying she a predator because the story is she might’ve exploited somebody down and out. No it does mean you’re a sex predator but it is predatory to target people going through shit. Like a dude dating a chick with low self esteem.

at least I think that’s what they mean

Used her star power fame and influence to entice a nigga going through emotional issues and with prolly a mean oedipus sp? Complex to give her dick

if the shoe was on the other foot .....

they saying she a predator because the story is she might’ve exploited somebody down and out. No it does mean you’re a sex predator but it is predatory to target people going through shit. Like a dude dating a chick with low self esteem.

at least I think that’s what they mean
Nah.....that ain't it

Used her star power fame and influence to entice a nigga going through emotional issues and with prolly a mean oedipus sp? Complex to give her dick

if the shoe was on the other foot .....
This aint it either.....

well what explanation you want I know you can’t believe a male can ever be a victim
I want something that makes sense. You know what makes sense...her helping out a struggling artist with drug and mental issues. Was coitus involved? Dont know, dont care.

He leveled up, now he going on a tell all press run

This what being a male victim looks like? Yall can keep it

I want something that makes sense. You know what makes sense...her helping out a struggling artist with drug and mental issues. Was coitus involved? Dont know, dont care.

I mean don’t female victims talk about it publically tho.

my point wasn’t just about this tho. You have stated before you don’t like men being victims

Reactions: GNS
I mean don’t female victims talk about it publically tho.

my point wasn’t just about this tho. You have stated before you don’t like men being victims
That last statement is factually impossible

Lol yeah that actually is preying on somebody. Theres a reason therapist and counselors cant sleep with the people they're seeing. The same thing would apply here. I'm not saying August specifically is a victim , mainly cuz of how he's going about this, but not to see how a person in his circumstances couldn't be preyed on is putting on blinders.

So who's gonna do the work and check the old interviews to see what other people Jada and Will said were a "good family friend"

Last edited:
The issue is it's tacky to speak on stuff like that publicly. No, not all true things need to be spoken on. Some stuff is no one else business, better left unsaid and/or shouldn't be repeated based on the mere possibility it could come off in a way that put someone ELSE in some kind of negative light.

That's being mature about it though.

Back