Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aubrey’s former ghostwriter Quinten Miller speaks out on the 5th Anniversary of IYRTITL “my good memories were all murdered”

So whats your story on why he stopped working with QM from a logically stance. his pen game just fell off. Like explain it because my stance sounds way more reasonable then ANYTHING i heard. and dont come with NO bs like he just didn't what to work with him. Your telling me im wrong, so tell me whats RIGHT

WHY WOULD HE CONTINUE TO WORK WITH A NIGGA Y'ALL DISCREDIT HIS ENTIRE CAREER FOR FOR WORKING WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Meek and all you niggas that rode his coattails while giving Q no streams fucked his process up.

Drake forgiving meek was insult to injury but it didn't do anything to Qs career. Meek and yall unsupportive niggas already doned that off. At least drake keeping him paid allowing bruh to take care of his fam.

Who jumped Quentin Miller? Damn...that shit he said about drake n meek being cool after all that n him basically getting fucked was touch to watch

Meek cornered him in a foot locker with his niggas and they jumped him. Cause QM went on vladtv and said the real reason meek mad is because he declined working with meek.

WHY WOULD HE CONTINUE TO WORK WITH A NIGGA Y'ALL DISCREDIT HIS ENTIRE CAREER FOR FOR WORKING WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Meek and all you niggas that rode his coattails while giving Q no streams fucked his process up.

Drake forgiving meek was insult to injury but it didn't do anything to Qs career. Meek and yall unsupportive niggas already doned that off. At least drake keeping him paid allowing bruh to take care of his fam.

Entire career......I SAID HIS ENTIRE CAREER bruh im talking to YOU, YOU talking to ME, fuck everybody else. Again you didnt answer MY question. I dont see what so hard

Entire career......I SAID HIS ENTIRE CAREER bruh im talking to YOU, YOU talking to ME, fuck everybody else. Again you didnt answer MY question. I dont see what so hard

Nigga I did. You don't like the answer. Boo hoo nigga. What's new?

I dig some of QM stuff. Not all of it, but I like his music. Everyone else seem to only like QM music when it’s Drakes voice doing it.

I don’t feel bad about the Meek punching him situation though. Bruh you don’t let NO mortal being get all up in your face and straight up punch you without immediate punishment. I don’t care who it is. It has nothing to do with being hard. Nigga meek shoulda caught them hands at minimum I don’t care who was with him.

Last edited:
I dig some of QM stuff. Not all of it, but I like his music. Everyone else seem to only like QM music when it’s Drakes voice doing it.

I don’t feel bad about the Meek punching him situation though. Bruh you don’t let NO mortal being get all up in your face and straight up punch you without immediate punishment. I don’t care who it is. It has nothing to do with being hard. Nigga meek shoulda caught them hands at minimum I don’t care who was with him.
Some ppl ain't fighters bruh

Q admitted he's just a family guy and not on that.

Plus didn't Meek's ppl jump him anyway?

"all this NIKE stuff on me expensive"

NIKE. NIKE. This nigga talking about NIKE being expensive. Not Oscar de la Renta, Gucci or even Ralph Lauren but NIKE my dude..

Back