Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aubrey’s former ghostwriter Quinten Miller speaks out on the 5th Anniversary of IYRTITL “my good memories were all murdered”

Basically Drake felt sorry for him because he's handicapped and let him write some songs for him so he could get royalties. Meek fucked off Quentin's bag

Last edited:
You will never be the star of the show the way Drake is because you're the ghostwriter and just dont have the same star appeal or charisma.

This nigga talking about some shit from 5 years ago. Dude collect your check, keep quiet and move on to the next opportunity. You don't need Drake and nobody cares about your sob story, they're just happy it aint them.
I mean it's understandable if he's blackballed by Drake. Where you gonna go in the industry if Drake is telling people not to mess with you? Especially when he's running the game.

The last part I'm not buying, Drake has nooo reason to or anything to gain "telling people" not to make music with Quentin. That sounds like some reconstruction of events from Quentin's opinion to justify his frustration.
I can't disagree with you fam. We don't know if he's actually blackballed or not, but with how petty some of these rappers can be? shit wouldn't surprise me

Y'all were bumping Quentin Miller when his tapes dropped? Foh. He's not on cause y'all weren't really fucking with him but wanted to ride him to drakes defeat. When that didn't happen you niggas abandoned homie and here we are.

Back