Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aubrey’s former ghostwriter Quinten Miller speaks out on the 5th Anniversary of IYRTITL “my good memories were all murdered”

lol @ meek Mandela

drake and meek better be careful

QM gonna pull up like

View attachment 231533
more like:

zXAgaI.gif

So he made songs that drake took, then once that was exposed drake was just like "they found out about you! Fuck you!"? Or did he think qm had something to do with his exposure?

So... After Meek called out Drake for usin' Quentins raps, Drake dropped him and blackballed him?

Why would drake blackball a nigga none of you were fucking with. Which one of you copped the multiple tapes he released after all that? Drake told you not to?

Didn't miller himself say meek asked him to work with him and Quentin turned him down then meek had his crew jump him?

And which rapper would attach themselves to him after meek blew his shit up?

He has the money to work independent.

You niggas can't be serious.

Why would drake blackball a nigga none of you were fucking with. Which one of you copped the multiple tapes he released after all that? Drake told you not to?

Didn't miller himself say meek asked him to work with him and Quentin turned him down then meek had his crew jump him?

And which rapper would attach themselves to him after meek blew his shit up?

He has the money to work independent.

You niggas can't be serious.

It doesnt matter if we were fucking with him or not, drake was fucking with him. He may or may not be good as a solo artist. But he was writing for the biggest rap act. THATS WHAT MATTERS. drake and meek get into a beef, meek blah blah blah we know what happened and now were supposed to believe drake doesnt want to fuck with him because his writing has supposedly dropped off or some other BS reason. Come on, drake got into his feelings stopped working with him and blackballed him. Like what other writer for the Biggest rap/r&b/pop act gets no action from other artist after a fallout like that. provide another example cause im not going to act like i know everything.

It doesnt matter if we were fucking with him or not, drake was fucking with him. He may or may not be good as a solo artist. But he was writing for the biggest rap act. THATS WHAT MATTERS. drake and meek get into a beef, meek blah blah blah we know what happened and now were supposed to believe drake doesnt want to fuck with him because his writing has supposedly dropped off or some other BS reason. Come on, drake got into his feelings stopped working with him and blackballed him. Like what other writer for the Biggest rap/r&b/pop act gets no action from other artist after a fallout like that. provide another example cause im not going to act like i know everything.

I don't understand how you want to shit on drake for working with dude but then fault him for not working with dude lol wtf. For the record drake is the only one paying that nigga right now. And prove to me drake is blackballing him. Who exactly is not working with Quentin Miller because drake said so. Why would drake get in his feelings when QM backed his stance on the situation.

Niggas just want to be mad at drake cause he winning.

When the album drops you'll fall back in line, stream the fuck out of it then log in to abw and tell us how wack a nigga you don't like is the day his drops and you listen right away. Lmao. Insanity.

So whats your story on why he stopped working with QM from a logically stance. his pen game just fell off. Like explain it because my stance sounds way more reasonable then ANYTHING i heard. and dont come with NO bs like he just didn't what to work with him. Your telling me im wrong, so tell me whats RIGHT

Back