Aubrey’s former ghostwriter Quinten Miller speaks out on the 5th Anniversary of IYRTITL “my good memories were all murdered”

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Neccessary evil
Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$16,657,998
Basically Drake felt sorry for him because he's handicapped and let him write some songs for him so he could get royalties. Meek fucked off Quentin's bag

Last edited:

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,529,527
You will never be the star of the show the way Drake is because you're the ghostwriter and just dont have the same star appeal or charisma.

This nigga talking about some shit from 5 years ago. Dude collect your check, keep quiet and move on to the next opportunity. You don't need Drake and nobody cares about your sob story, they're just happy it aint them.

Reactions: King Freeman

RozayTabernacle

The Bawse
Aug 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$6,256,094
You will never be the star of the show the way Drake is because you're the ghostwriter and just dont have the same star appeal or charisma.

This nigga talking about some shit from 5 years ago. Dude collect your check, keep quiet and move on to the next opportunity. You don't need Drake and nobody cares about your sob story, they're just happy it aint them.
I mean it's understandable if he's blackballed by Drake. Where you gonna go in the industry if Drake is telling people not to mess with you? Especially when he's running the game.

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,529,527
I mean it's understandable if he's blackballed by Drake. Where you gonna go in the industry if Drake is telling people not to mess with you? Especially when he's running the game.
The last part I'm not buying, Drake has nooo reason to or anything to gain "telling people" not to make music with Quentin. That sounds like some reconstruction of events from Quentin's opinion to justify his frustration.