Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attorney General & Fascist Bill Barr 'Communities' that don't show law enforcement more respect may lose 'police protection'

Trump Attorney General William Barr delivered a shocking threat/observation when he said that people who don’t “support and respect” the cops “might find themselves without the police protection they need.”

Attorney General Barr gave a speech as he presented the Attorney General’s Award for Distinguished Service in Policing Tuesday, and devoted a portion of that speech to a demand for “respect and support” that was framed in the context of political dissent.

He observed that during the Vietnam era, returning troops “bore the brunt of people who were opposed to the war, and the respect and gratitude owed them was not given.”

Barr expressed appreciation at the reaction servicemembers receive today.

“But I think today, American people have to focus on something else, which is the sacrifice and the service that is given by our law enforcement officers,” Barr continued. “And they have to start showing, more than they do, the respect and support that law enforcement deserves — and if communities don’t give that support and respect, they might find themselves without the police protection they need.”

Barr appeared to be drawing an analogy to modern activism against police brutality, activism of which President Donald Trump has long been a vocal opponent. In fact, Trump has even encouraged police violence against unarmed suspects.

The mere observation that police might refuse to protect communities that don’t demonstrate sufficient respect is one thing, but like Trump, Bill Barr is no mere observer. He and Trump are the top law enforcement officials in the country, whose words carry the weight of their respective offices.

I don’t get this paradox. Y’all don’t like the police but still want them in your communities.
Lol..ur stupid, how does the police know "who" doesnt want their protection. Let's say ur black right...and I'm black. And I say fuck the police, so the cops say that black guy says fuck the police. So...me and my friends are out and about. 10 of us and we say fuck the police, everyday the police sees us..we say fuck the police and give them a hard time. The only thing the cop is able to affiliate us with is that we are young black males, and we hate em, and from this area

One night you are pulled over, u got no tented windows. Cop is able to tell you are a black Male. Approaches ur window...hand on the tool..cause ya know...u might be one of us.

COP:License and registration

YOU:No problem officer, u reach for the glove box, be backs up and grabs the hammer.

YOU:Ion mean no harm

COP:Step out the vehicle

YOU:No problem, may I ask what's wrong

COP:grabs you as you exit

YOU:hey man relax I'm not doing nothing

COP:gets extra aggressive

We can stop there and say you end up in the back of the squad car.

You are black and was stopped in an area where the cops and AG barr have deemed to be a community where,..cause of me and my friends. Doesnt want the law to be just to us.

And there lies the problem playboy..but I'm sure a guy like you dont mind paying the bail and ironing out issue in court wit ya lawyer and seeing it as a minor inconvenience. Cause they wouldnt behave that way if it wasnt for the other blacks.

Last edited:
Lol..ur stupid, how does the police know "who" doesnt want their protection. Let's say ur black right...and I'm black. And I say fuck the police, so the cops say that black guy says fuck the police. So...me and my friends are out and about. 10 of us and we say fuck the police, everyday the police sees us..we say fuck the police and give them a hard time. The only thing the cop is able to affiliate us with is that we are young black males, and we hate em, and from this area

One night you are pulled over, u got no tented windows. Cop is able to tell you are a black Male. Approaches ur window...hand on the tool..cause ya know...u might be one of us.

COP:License and registration

YOU:No problem officer, u reach for the glove box, be backs up and grabs the hammer.

YOU:Ion mean no harm

COP:Step out the vehicle

YOU:No problem, may I ask what's wrong

COP:grabs you as you exit

YOU:hey man relax I'm not doing nothing

COP:gets extra aggressive

We can stop there and say you end up in the back of the squad car.

You are black and was stopped in an area where the cops and AG barr have deemed to be a community where,..cause of me and my friends. Doesnt want the law to be just to us.

And there lies the problem playboy..but I'm sure a guy like you dont mind paying the bail and ironing out issue in court wit ya lawyer and seeing it as a minor inconvenience. Cause they wouldnt behave that way if it wasnt for the other blacks.
Lol this why most people can’t take shit like this seriously. Nice fantasy. So from your powerful story the cop is working in a high crime area correct? He isn’t working the suburban area cause since u doubt they will constantly see 10 niggas saying fuck them everyday. So the cop acts according and prepares himself so he doesn’t end up being carried by 6 fellow officers. So now being totally ignorant of the area I’ve been pulled over in because I guess I’m a child and don’t understand it instantly reaches over to the glove box. And then then I have to have an over aggressive cop for anything of the shit after to remotely happen. Have this happen to you? Because I was driving 85+ in a 35 on south shore drive which I can be arrested for but instead I was polite and being concerned about my safety and the cop asked if it was ok to reach over to my glove box. Woah it was that simple. And the cop ended up dropping the speed on the ticket to help me out in court. Please tell me where these over aggressive cops are cause I drive through some of the most dangerous neighborhoods in America while living in Chicago and never run into. Which is hilarious since I speed all the time. And then when I do get pulled over they help me out. Guess it helps I don’t act or look like a corner boy. Also my car has 0 tints at all you can tell I’m black especially with my dreads from a mile away

Lol this why most people can’t take shit like this seriously. Nice fantasy. So from your powerful story the cop is working in a high crime area correct? He isn’t working the suburban area cause since u doubt they will constantly see 10 niggas saying fuck them everyday. So the cop acts according and prepares himself so he doesn’t end up being carried by 6 fellow officers. So now being totally ignorant of the area I’ve been pulled over in because I guess I’m a child and don’t understand it instantly reaches over to the glove box. And then then I have to have an over aggressive cop for anything of the shit after to remotely happen. Have this happen to you? Because I was driving 85+ in a 35 on south shore drive which I can be arrested for but instead I was polite and being concerned about my safety and the cop asked if it was ok to reach over to my glove box. Woah it was that simple. And the cop ended up dropping the speed on the ticket to help me out in court. Please tell me where these over aggressive cops are cause I drive through some of the most dangerous neighborhoods in America while living in Chicago and never run into. Which is hilarious since I speed all the time. And then when I do get pulled over they help me out. Guess it helps I don’t act or look like a corner boy. Also my car has 0 tints at all you can tell I’m black especially with my dreads from a mile away
Well fam..

Lemme give u some info

I was driving in a nice area using my aunt's 1992 Toyota Carola in her upscale low neighborhood. My car was in the shop so she let me borrow her clunker as long as I took her autistic son to football practice.

The first time on the way to her home I got pulled over for loud music. My aunt has a removable radio which she doesnt leave in for others. So..no music, cope pulled me over right infront of the house. Register says it's the address, I tel them it's my aunt's car. Unprompted they ask if I had drugs, i said no, they said they wanna search i said no.

They said they would get the dogs, I said go head. They Sargent turned down the request, he comes back to the car. Tosses my shit at me and tells me hes gonna let me get away wit my drugs today.

Next incident same carola, same neighborhood they pulled up on me in a unmarked tailgating. I speed up and get pulled for 5 miles over the speed limit. They told me they werent gonna stop bothering me..THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE NOT GONING TO STOP BOTHERING ME UNTIL THEY SEARCHED THE VEHICLE..I get out, my autistic cousin is shaking and sweating in fear. Comically they call for 4 other units, one comes to the guy in charge and holds a pebble and tells the guy I found something. The guy smacks the pebble out of his hand. They give me a ticket for speeding.

Another incident, traveling through another low crime area in a pick up. I get pulled over for a tail light out. Highly unlikely, I just had them replace. Cop tells me after I told him that, that I was driving a "drug dealer car"..it was a isuzu pup..google dat.. searches the vehicle finds nothing. But not before he calls 4 other squad cars.

I'm walked my girlfriend home in a decent neighborhood. Just walking not talking not looking around,,.just walking down the street. Had a cop come out the bushes on me gun drawn, asking me what I'm doing walking down the street after dark.

But ima stop now..cause u are either not black at all..or its the other blacks fault kinda guy..

And I thought u were a troll, but u really a coon..so it's not even funny antagonizing..good day slut

you would engage that idiot

he should be permabanned @Goldie
Black man with dreads get pulled over in a high crime neighborhood doing 85 in an 35..in chi town..no issues

ty.png

Isa sawrry sir..dos ya mind if I make a movement to do the thing yousa ask me to do

Last edited:
Back