Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attorney General & Fascist Bill Barr 'Communities' that don't show law enforcement more respect may lose 'police protection'

Law enforcement the only service that begs for people to respect them, and expect a pat on the back for a job THEY signed up for.

Firemen dont do it
EMT's don't do it
Coast Guard don't do it
Military don't do it

Everyone under those services sign up KNOWING what the duties require. And yet...I've never heard any of them threaten to withhold assistance b/c they feel they're not gettin enough "respect" from a community. Especially military folks. They'll tell you "Its their duty".

Most of these police officers act like were came on involuntarily, and was never told what their job duties entailed. Smh.

I know some police and they told me a lot them really want that pat on the back shit.

@shutupGabi word in the mod room shoulda been enough to convince ya but as long as it's done.. coo lol
I honestly don't remember it

I'm not saying it didn't happen, I just don't remember

But I think chi was the one with the custom cape for buddy. I honestly don't remember. I'm not saying it happened, I just don't remember

thats the corny shit y’all be on

let dude rock

his opinion different cause he got different information and a different perspective

stop letting these fake ass militant ppl determine what’s not black

most of these niggas is not bout shit and don’t know shit about shit

either have the conversation or ignore him

STOP SHUTTING DOWN CONVERSATIONS CAUSE NIGGAS NOT EMOTIONALLY MATURE ENOUGH TO HAVE THEM
Fam, I'ma just say this one time

You are consistently on the wrong side of these types of discussions. It's one thing to have a different opinion and it's another to have that opinion and be close minded to others opinions on the conversation which is also you at times.

You don't have to like how I rock, I'm not here for you to feel comfortable. But I trust the opinions and feelings of the ten or so posters who have excellent track records and who have all shared the same sentiment about dude vs letting him rock because you happen to agree with him on some things.

Enjoy the rest of your day

The end of “America” as we know it, is nigh. Get your passports and houses in order. This man just told you all how it’s going to be from now on. This is not a game. Hitler warned people in the very same way: your protections are gone. You are now living under a police state. Be ready.

There are places the police already really do go or don't do shit so this comment ain't going to change shit. Outside of those places the police going to continue doing what they've been doing.

The police are not here to protect people or serve the people. The police protect the property of people with a lot money to some money and they enforce laws on the books.

Last edited:
Law enforcement the only service that begs for people to respect them, and expect a pat on the back for a job THEY signed up for.

Firemen dont do it
EMT's don't do it
Coast Guard don't do it
Military don't do it

Everyone under those services sign up KNOWING what the duties require. And yet...I've never heard any of them threaten to withhold assistance b/c they feel they're not gettin enough "respect" from a community. Especially military folks. They'll tell you "Its their duty".

Most of these police officers act like they came on involuntarily, and was never told what their job duties entailed. Smh.

Preach!!

Fam, I'ma just say this one time

You are consistently on the wrong side of these types of discussions. It's one thing to have a different opinion and it's another to have that opinion and be close minded to others opinions on the conversation which is also you at times.

You don't have to like how I rock, I'm not here for you to feel comfortable. But I trust the opinions and feelings of the ten or so posters who have excellent track records and who have all shared the same sentiment about dude vs letting him rock because you happen to agree with him on some things.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Bitch I ain’t say I agreed with him about shit. his first post was legitimate and niggas reacted like the bitches most niggas are

but this a message board and it ain’t a monolith

it ain’t a right or wrong side and you niggas not on the street doing the ground work to say shit to me

thank you for acknowledging I be on the opposite side of most of you niggas on most issues, confirms I ain’t a hoe. Do be well. There’s time when mods should intervene but that should be rarely. Y’all policing a message board thats for the world not just the cool table off topic lil faggot clique

s/n niggas all over this site be copying the mannerisms but acting like y’all don’t look up to me. Sad how we hate on our heroes smh

Last edited:

During his first stint as attorney general, in the early 1990s during the George Bush administration, Mr. Barr supported tough-on-crime policies that furthered the incarceration of millions of Americans. Under his watch, the Justice Department issued a memo titled “The Case for More Incarceration.”

Mr. Barr has defended his work as partly responsible for an ensuing drop in violent crime. During his confirmation this year, Mr. Barr said that his push for more incarceration was in response to the burgeoning crack epidemic and noted that today’s world may call for a different approach to drug addiction and violent crime.

But Mr. Barr has remained firm in his support of police officers and the need for them to be tough on crime. Earlier this year, he said, “In the final analysis, what stands between chaos and carnage on the one hand, and the civilized and tranquil society we all yearn for, is the thin blue line of law enforcement.”

if they treated this opiod crisis like they did the crack epidemic... you'd see more white folks being imprisoned instead of safe injection sites and talk of getting these folks addicted to opioids help and care rather than treating them like criminals.

"Tough on crime" aint nothing but a veiled way of saying over-policing communities of color

Back