Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attorney General & Fascist Bill Barr 'Communities' that don't show law enforcement more respect may lose 'police protection'

Bruh its not that you dont think like mfers. Its tons of debates in literally every thread where mfers are not thinking alike.

The issue is you think exactly like a white racist coming home from a white power rally. Word for word. Thought for thought. Saw you dispute racism against blacks, go in on women who feel they are oppressed, saw you say shit like "oh I forgot hes a jew" a bunch of times. Straight up the same exact talking points of a random racist white person who is agressive in their racism.

At this point, either you a troll which if thats the case idk what the fuck you get from acting like a white supremacist or you a white supremacist. Im hoping your a white supremacist cause thats better than being a normal person and say ima go online and act like a white supremacist for fun cause thats weird as fuck.

Either way you got no business on a forum like this.

This right here.

Glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed.

nah i'm pretty sure I saw one of you mods vouch for his blackness.

That's irrelevant tho.. im sure there's enough people on here that wanna see dudes shitty trolling gone. Setup the trial.

@AP21 push the muhfuckin button nigga!
i'll set it up, but what's at stake?

i just came straight to the notification lol.

I had no context

i went back to page 1...is his blackness being questioned??
If i were a site owner/mod I'd tolerate cool like-minded non blacks and black contrarians, but not non black contrarians. Nah

Bruh its not that you dont think like mfers. Its tons of debates in literally every thread where mfers are not thinking alike.

The issue is you think exactly like a white racist coming home from a white power rally. Word for word. Thought for thought. Saw you dispute racism against blacks, go in on women who feel they are oppressed, saw you say shit like "oh I forgot hes a jew" a bunch of times. Straight up the same exact talking points of a random racist white person who is agressive in their racism.

At this point, either you a troll which if thats the case idk what the fuck you get from acting like a white supremacist or you a white supremacist. Im hoping your a white supremacist cause thats better than being a normal person and say ima go online and act like a white supremacist for fun cause thats weird as fuck.

Either way you got no business on a forum like this.

This, this, 100% this.

he gone

let me know if ya'll need anything else

thats the corny shit y’all be on

let dude rock

his opinion different cause he got different information and a different perspective

stop letting these fake ass militant ppl determine what’s not black

most of these niggas is not bout shit and don’t know shit about shit

either have the conversation or ignore him

STOP SHUTTING DOWN CONVERSATIONS CAUSE NIGGAS NOT EMOTIONALLY MATURE ENOUGH TO HAVE THEM

Law enforcement the only service that begs for people to respect them, and expect a pat on the back for a job THEY signed up for.

Firemen dont do it
EMT's don't do it
Coast Guard don't do it
Military don't do it

Everyone under those services sign up KNOWING what the duties require. And yet...I've never heard any of them threaten to withhold assistance b/c they feel they're not gettin enough "respect" from a community. Especially military folks. They'll tell you "Its their duty".

Most of these police officers act like they came on involuntarily, and was never told what their job duties entailed. Smh.

Last edited:
thats the corny shit y’all be on

let dude rock

his opinion different cause he got different information and a different perspective

stop letting these fake ass militant ppl determine what’s not black

most of these niggas is not bout shit and don’t know shit about shit

either have the conversation or ignore him

STOP SHUTTING DOWN CONVERSATIONS CAUSE NIGGAS NOT EMOTIONALLY MATURE ENOUGH TO HAVE THEM
@security

Back