Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attorney General & Fascist Bill Barr 'Communities' that don't show law enforcement more respect may lose 'police protection'

Homie said he dont believe a cop would commit such a direliciton of duty as to come out the bushes wit his gun drawn and a flashlight in ur eyes. Asking..nah telling you to put ur hands up..

Like..that shit ain't even possible in America b...

myT9ofB.png

But I'm black and I'm not trolling

Lol hilarious on what grounds? I don’t think like you?
On the grounds of somebody being banned once shouldnt be able to come back doing the same shit they was banned for in the first place. I didn't have anything to do with your first ban. I had you on ignore and kept it pushin. But it was no point in banning you if there wasnt gonna be any consistency. It's not like you were missed anyway. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

You’re making a bold claim b. Did you ask him what he was doing in the bush?
No..I asked him if he thinks I'm stupid enough to let some random person walk on me with a flashlight in my eyes, and just trust that they are a cop.

I told him to put the flash light on himself to prove hes a cop. To which he flashed himself real quick, gun still pointed at with no provacation. Then I turned around and put my hands on my head. He searched me and asked me if i knew niggers arent allowed be exist after dark around here..least that's what I heard him say

Lol..bold claim..that's a bold claim to u

On the grounds of somebody being banned once shouldnt be able to come back doing the same shit they was banned for in the first place. I didn't have anything to do with your first ban. I had you on ignore and kept it pushin. But it was no point in banning you if there wasnt gonna be any consistency. It's not like you were missed anyway. Nobody gives a fuck about you.
Lol I don’t come here to be friends. Is that what you do?

Lol this why most people can’t take shit like this seriously. Nice fantasy. So from your powerful story the cop is working in a high crime area correct? He isn’t working the suburban area cause since u doubt they will constantly see 10 niggas saying fuck them everyday. So the cop acts according and prepares himself so he doesn’t end up being carried by 6 fellow officers. So now being totally ignorant of the area I’ve been pulled over in because I guess I’m a child and don’t understand it instantly reaches over to the glove box. And then then I have to have an over aggressive cop for anything of the shit after to remotely happen. Have this happen to you? Because I was driving 85+ in a 35 on south shore drive which I can be arrested for but instead I was polite and being concerned about my safety and the cop asked if it was ok to reach over to my glove box. Woah it was that simple. And the cop ended up dropping the speed on the ticket to help me out in court. Please tell me where these over aggressive cops are cause I drive through some of the most dangerous neighborhoods in America while living in Chicago and never run into. Which is hilarious since I speed all the time. And then when I do get pulled over they help me out. Guess it helps I don’t act or look like a corner boy. Also my car has 0 tints at all you can tell I’m black especially with my dreads from a mile away

Man aint nobody readin all that shit.

Thats interesting... misconstrued asskissing
Yea...the officer ask him for his identification, he had both his hands the air. He asked the officer if its ok to reach into his pockets and get his wallet. The officer said "look dont be a smart ass about it"..

He said "no no no no officer I'm not trying to be a smart as, I just dont wanna make any movements you might not like that might lead to some kinda problem"

Officer goes, "what type of problems you expect from following an order? And that's what this is, an order, your hands are still up when I already asked for your license"...

Whole while he getting aggressive in tone wit a dude going out of his way to buck dance, thinking hes doing it just to be an asshole

I stood there and found both of them hiliarious

Yea...the officer ask him for his identification, he had both his hands the air. He asked the officer if its ok to reach into his pockets and get his wallet. The officer said "look dont be a smart ass about it"..

He said "no no no no officer I'm not trying to be a smart as, I just dont wanna make any movements you might not like that might lead to some kinda problem"

Officer goes, "what type of problems you expect from following an order? And that's what this is, an order, your hands are still up when I already asked for your license"...

Whole while he getting aggressive in tone wit a dude going out of his way to buck dance, thinking hes doing it just to be an asshole

I stood there and found both of them hiliarious
That's why breaking character never works. The common misconception with black ppl is that you can bootlick your way out of their wrath, that's why you hear so much "yes sir, no sir' on these cop videos.

Personally, I'm never overly respectful nor disrespectful. I will never call them sir and maam because those titles are reserved for elders only. I keep neutral energy with cops and my dignity stays intact

That's why breaking character never works. The common misconception with black ppl is that you can bootlick your way out of their wrath, that's why you hear so much "yes sir, no sir' on these cop videos.

Personally, I'm never overly respectful nor disrespectful. I will never call them sir and maam because those titles are reserved for elders only. I keep neutral energy with cops and my dignity stays intact
Personally I address everybody I dont know with sir or ma'am but I agree with your point though. No amount of ass kissing is gonna overcome someone with hatred in their heart

I’m not trolling. I will slowly convert you guys to make a glorious black community of black Americans. Don’t deny me

Lol hilarious on what grounds? I don’t think like you?

Bruh its not that you dont think like mfers. Its tons of debates in literally every thread where mfers are not thinking alike.

The issue is you think exactly like a white racist coming home from a white power rally. Word for word. Thought for thought. Saw you dispute racism against blacks, go in on women who feel they are oppressed, saw you say shit like "oh I forgot hes a jew" a bunch of times. Straight up the same exact talking points of a random racist white person who is agressive in their racism.

At this point, either you a troll which if thats the case idk what the fuck you get from acting like a white supremacist or you a white supremacist. Im hoping your a white supremacist cause thats better than being a normal person and say ima go online and act like a white supremacist for fun cause thats weird as fuck.

Either way you got no business on a forum like this.

Back