Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attempted Lynching In Indiana

Am i wrong for running out of fucks to give once the klansman said "you and your 5 white friends" ??

If you wanna play dumb and ignore current events in Amerikkka just to be a token negro friend, i can't sympathize, because i know better. He should've known better than to be isolated around all white people and going along with their agenda.

He's right, can't keep being around a bunch of white people. Ain't none of his "friends" got physical to help him
Cause his dumbass wanna hang around crackas and be all in the woods and shit don't mean dude deserve to be dead.
If y'all can prove dude was a certified coon on some sheriff clark fox news shit that would be another thing

Cause his dumbass wanna hang around crackas and be all in the woods and shit don't mean dude deserve to be dead.
If y'all can prove dude was a certified coon on some sheriff clark fox news shit that would be another thing
I didn't say he deserved it, i just lost sympathy because i suspect he's a token who is too comfortable with whites

A coon? Idk but here are some pix from his Facebook

20200706_082738.jpg
20200706_082712.jpg 20200706_084811.jpg

Last edited:
Back