Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attack on Black men or Nah? Black Twitter comes for Destiny’s Child’s ‘Cater 2 U’ 17 years after release

Sounds like something someone else said here before....

giphy.gif

Damn swallow that nigga dick why don’t you?

Off my balls, Saucy Simp King. Just cause YOU want that puss beyond rationale and common sense doesn't mean we all do...

oh pls youre fucking a human garbage bag with a bonnet every night

just be happy someone opens their legs for you without a gun to their head

even if every time you came money popped out, i still wouldnt fuck you

Sounds like something someone else said here before....

giphy.gif
Naw, dont listen to him. Read the thread of where he came in at. Dude didnt comprehend what I posted due to his rage against race. When I posted my comment, he thought I asked him what did he do to race to cause this spat. If you looked at my post, I asked race.

I cant even count to 3 fingers of how many times I have actually talked directly to race since my years being on here. But some how im a simp according to him. If that is not angry or emotional based posting, then what is it?

Do you think more black men should be like YOU?

What if every black man angrily prioritized transsexuals and feminism over real issues like white supremacy the way you do, proudly. Do you think that would be conducive to our survival?

Big words i know, so take your time..

what books have you read on feminsim? im curious

have you read feminist theory?

oh pls youre fucking a human garbage bag with a bonnet every night

just be happy someone opens their legs for you without a gun to their head

even if every time you came money popped out, i still wouldnt fuck you
STOP coming onto me, Raggedy Anhky.

I wouldn't fuck you with Czar's dick. You probably got ashy inner thighs as well as ashy braids.

all @Hellczar is saying that yall cant be up here preaching about unity and liberation while spewing harm aganist a good chunk of the Black community because they are not cis or heterosexual

its hypocritical and counterproductive

Do you think more black men should be like YOU?

What if every black man angrily prioritized transsexuals and feminism over real issues like white supremacy the way you do, proudly. Do you think that would be conducive to our survival?

Big words i know, so take your time..

See this is where you are stupid. I never said prioritize anybody over anybody else I been saying unity is the best way for all of us to come up. But like a European white man you hate gays and women who don’t agree with you despite all of the black community wanting better treatment. You think women and gays being treated fairly is bad for black men and that’s why you aren’t taken seriously. Bitch nigga

It's always "yall hoteps just hate women" until...

Come around. Then you sit quietly for your female backup to make a "pick me" joke to bail you out.

all @Hellczar is saying that yall cant be up here preaching about unity and liberation while spewing harm aganist a good chunk of the Black community because they are not cis or heterosexual

its hypocritical and counterproductive

These niggas are stupid I been saying the simple shit for 4 years. But because they wanna be a victim they can’t hear it. They are white men with black skin.

It's always "yall hoteps just hate women" until...

Come around. Then you sit quietly for your female backup to make a "pick me" joke to bail you out.

yeah yall like the women that back yalls lopsided opinions

they too are just as clueless as you

yeah im sure you can navigate around it

but every weird take and fake outrage story comes from twitter....them people different
Lol a lot of it comes from bitter cliques with unresolved issues. Just pick a section for u and try to ignore the fuckery. I stay away from the uppity negro, lgbtq, music stans section. Some of those niggaz are police officers, bots and paid agents (notice the redundant topics) that are planted to cause drama in our community but its really white men.

Back