Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attack on Black men or Nah? Black Twitter comes for Destiny’s Child’s ‘Cater 2 U’ 17 years after release

and you refuse to see mine.

Not once did anyone say women don’t have a voice. That’s crazy to even think. If the lady brings substance .....all ears regardless if I agree or not. But all that men ain’t shit, don’t need yall, I can change my own tire stuff.

that’s not cool.

If you think the majority are like that you ain’t listening

So it’s narcissistic to want to be cared for y’all niggas are just saying whatever. Niggas blame feminism for the very thing but get offended like the snowflakes y’all hate. Foolish niggas

RYMb.gif

Go create a black family

Same niggas against this was sane niggas calling for Bill Cosby rapist ass. But they want the best for the black community. White men in black faces

So it’s narcissistic to want to be cared for y’all niggas are just saying whatever. Niggas blame feminism for the very thing but get offended like the snowflakes y’all hate. Foolish niggas
So wanting to abort black boys is something certain feminists talk about in a roundabout way. That’s cool too right?

Same niggas against this was sane niggas calling for Bill Cosby rapist ass. But they want the best for the black community. White men in black faces
To hell with all that. There is a gender war going on and sisters are gassed by likes and views to create anti black male content to go viral

Do you condone that or not?

To hell with all that. There is a gender war going on and sisters are gassed by likes and views to create anti black male content to go viral

Do you condone that or not?

Is this some one sided gender war? Cuz you seem to be real cool with niggas down talking women and shit. Bitch nigga shit is your MO tho

you talking like it is vs all the black women who been had our back. If you focus on the negative that’s all you gonna see ho
Nah fuck that. Don’t try to put dumb shit on me. If someone celebrates the positive but calls out the negative , you trying to say that’s the focus. Lies lies lies

Back