Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attack on Black men or Nah? Black Twitter comes for Destiny’s Child’s ‘Cater 2 U’ 17 years after release

The other women could be joking but the originator wasn’t joking. Her tweets shows her to be anti black man.
The derail in this thread was unintentional proof of what you just said.

A black woman came in here supposedly joking that black men aren't worth being catered to immediately went on anti-Black behavior. At some point, it's not a joke and it's not funny. There is a real contempt for black men masked in supposed humor and passive aggression.

I mean I saw shawty say about a Mary j bulge song when Mary said she would stop breathing if a nigga askes

Facts I listen to project Pat daily and never robbed a nigga
Ayoo

tenor.gif

The derail in this thread was unintentional proof of what you just said.

A black woman came in here supposedly joking that black men aren't worth being catered to immediately went on anti-Black behavior. At some point, it's not a joke and it's not funny. There is a real contempt for black men masked in supposed humor and passive aggression.

yall arent

eat a dick

yall arent

eat a dick
When you getting yo ass beat in the streets or something crazy happen to your silly ass, I wish you would look for a black man to rescue your raggedy ass.

Scream black men aint this and that but be quick to look for black men for protection.

Every Black man should go out their way to not approach your raggedy ass. All you do is tear down straight black men. And you're a black woman.

I see why you have musty sex, yo raggedy ass have a trash ass mind

Tuck yo titties and stomach in your pants, she-man

When you getting yo ass beat in the streets or something crazy happen to your silly ass, I wish you would look for a black man to rescue your raggedy ass.

Scream black men aint this and that but be quick to look for black men for protection.

Every Black man should go out their way to not approach your raggedy ass. All you do is tear down straight black men. And you're a black woman.

I see why you have musty sex, yo raggedy ass have a trash ass mind

Tuck yo titties and stomach in your pants, she-man

oh poor ale youre typing these long dramatic borderline bizarre post to me as if that changes my mind about what ive said in this thread

newsflash bozo: i love Black men! i just dislike you and a few others that make Black men look bad

kick your own ass for existing
matter of fact slap your mother for not swallowing

now stop wasting my time with these long winded post before i pop your pussy deprived ass with my left titty

Last edited:
It's not.

In America, homophobia and misogynoir have their roots in white supremacy. But the modern black feminist and college educated woman pick the easier fight with black men than with the institution of white racism.
When has Race not gone at institutional white racism? I mean say what you will about whoever made the tweets but that don't apply to her.

Not simply anti-black men, it's anti-black.
If black women shouldn't cater to black men, then black men shouldn't cater to black women.
That's how logic works. That's how you "destroy the black nuclear family".
If you want to give us a reason to not procreate and not build within the community, these types of tweets are the way.
There's no other reason to push such messages.

When has Race not gone at institutional white racism? I mean say what you will about whoever made the tweets but that don't apply to her.
I wasn't referencing her at all in that post. Why would you draw that connection between her and the person who made that tweet?

Her issue isn't that she avoids the topic of white racism. Her issue is that she will acknowledge white racism in one thread and in the next thread, actively participate in it.

Black men aren't so sensitive as to call this an attack on us, because a woman who squirms at the idea of being submissive to a hypothetical man has nothing do with us.

It is, however,yet another embarrassing display wherein "Black Twitter" masks their ignorance and insecurity in playful and passive aggressive posts. They just did it over being asked not to wear bonnets outside and they did it last year over being told not to shake their asses on top of restaurant furniture.

It's been said that our people are easily led in the wrong direction and hard to lead in the right direction. They'll claim it to be all jokes but the same women who snarkly refer to the lyrics to "Cater 2 U" as 'slavery are typically, though not universally, some combination of

1. Single
2. Angry
3. Overweight
4. Submissive only to her professor or employer

S.................Y................S..................B.........................M

If this isn't a wake-up call to what's out there, I don't know what is.

I wasn't referencing her at all in that post. Why would you draw that connection between her and the person who made that tweet?

Her issue isn't that she avoids the topic of white racism. Her issue is that she will acknowledge white racism in one thread and in the next thread, actively participate in it.
Cuz yall were mad Race said she would throw hot dogs at yall head 🤷🏾‍♀️

Cuz yall were mad Race said she would throw hot dogs at yall head 🤷🏾‍♀️

debating with these niggas is pointless. These niggas call every black woman that went to college a bedwench. They take the jokes serious so they can have something to complain about. Have no accountability when it comes to being an actual protector in the black community no legacy. Just complaining about Twitter and feminism

Back