Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attack on Black men or Nah? Black Twitter comes for Destiny’s Child’s ‘Cater 2 U’ 17 years after release

Look at the actual tweets...majority of the responses is just people joking around like they always did about this song. There's a reason the shit was one of DC's biggest singles. And unless you calling the threadstarter a woman then who else titled this "an attack on Black men"
The jokes/Heat seem to be from woman.

Not sure why you brought up black dudes

She uses pronouns in her bio

She one of Those

She doesn't question the influence liberal cacs have over her tho. That's a given. It's cool to run with their agenda but 20 year old r&b songs get all her scrutiny and smoke

I wish she posted here...

And she's a Rattler...

:Will:

you dont know what i do hoe ass nigga

and that was in college

come with better jokes like i told your rock headed ass the last time.

Joke is on you.

Nothing in my post was a joke. You don't cook worth a dayum, you aint peaceful and you've had musty sex back in college, probably still do.

You wanna come in here and trash dudes who you don't know, nor have met, let's put a mirror up in front of you and look at your trash ass life.

You are on a message board calling men trash, while not even having 1 to call your own, you don't have 1, you have several. You're a lost soul. Find you a husband.

Joke is on you.

Nothing in my post was a joke. You don't cook worth a dayum, you aint peaceful and you've had musty sex back in college, probably still do.

You wanna come in here and trash dudes who you don't know, nor have met, let's put a mirror up in front of you and look at your trash ass life.

You are on a message board calling men trash, while not even having 1 to call your own, you don't have 1, you have several. You're a lost soul. Find you a husband.

i said what i said hoe

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 the way im cracking up

what the fuck is a gap tooth dog ass

yall be so mad with me that yall just put random words together hoping it make sense 😭😭😭😭😭🤣

“Ya M0mMa iz a H03 WIt Ah GaP to0th DaWg azz”

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 nigga what

shut cho stupid ass up @Ale Sharpton

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 the way im cracking up

what the fuck is a gap tooth dog ass

yall be so mad with me that yall just put random words together hoping it make sense 😭😭😭😭😭🤣

“Ya M0mMa iz a H03 WIt Ah GaP to0th DaWg azz”

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 nigga what

shut cho stupid ass up @Ale Sharpton

Not my fault you to stupid to understand anything that I'm saying.

Just like you thought I was joking but only to be telling the truth about yo musty having sex ass.

Back