Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cool that let me know to view this show through a diff lens

I was expecting continuity not a fake out as far as storyline

That's because they had created that expectation. I'm not saying they didn't let some important story lines disappear from episode to episode, but it was always about the main characters and their experiences.

Cool that let me know to view this show through a diff lens

I was expecting continuity not a fake out as far as storyline

exactly and you’re not wrong for expecting that or wanting that and being disappointed with season 3. I still am after reading the article. I still think this season was for white people regardless of what Stephen says. That’s just how I feel.

expectations are the mother of all disappointments.

I fell off after the trini 2 di bone episode so I just finished the rest of the season last night. I kinda lost interest by that point tbh but still liked it? Idk how that makes sense but 🤷🏾‍♀️

The kevin samuels ep was probly my favorite of the season.

Started the new season today.

On ep 8 rn.

Only the stand alone/other ppl eps were good to me. Everything else was meh

Trini 2 da bone was dope af. Free hugs was a damn horror movie, dope tho.

I fell off after the trini 2 di bone episode so I just finished the rest of the season last night. I kinda lost interest by that point tbh but still liked it? Idk how that makes sense but 🤷🏾‍♀️

The kevin samuels ep was probly my favorite of the season.
Did not expect him to be funny and a good actor

Went back to season 1 why the Juneteenth episode...

This show always been like this.... Y'all bugging

Wasn't the Juneteenth episode following Van and Earn at a party?
The entire vibe of the episode was just like season 3

This was when Van was 100% the provider and trying to break into upper society.... But she realized that shit wasn't her and just got drunk..

Earn was early peeping how shallow that side was... And also realizing he could navigate that group very well just by being brutally honest

So I caught it late ... I live on the other side of the Atlantic

It was aight... Still had funny moments...

Out of the four protagonists ... Brian Tyree Henry was the star performer... His look of irritation and eye roll in most scenes was comedic gold ... Zazie Beetz on the other hand I think was underused and given a crappy unbelievable storyline (there've been reviews I've read saying Black women were poorly written for this season)

The stand alone episodes about white people was neither here nor there; I thought they were unnecessary except the creators were trying to attract a new audience

I need this show to never ever return to London

When that chick opens the door and speaks to Glover and he says: "I don't understand what you're saying..." I burst out laughing

Before becoming a family man, I visited and toured some mainland European countries... I particularly liked Amsterdam... I dug the European adventure

It was entertaining overall but I still think Season 2 takes the crown so far...

I hope Season 4 focuses on the four and doesn't divert it's attention

3/5

Back