Welcome To aBlackWeb

3 1/2 out of 10 episodes were not about the characters. After 2 seasons of getting to know them. They on tour in Europe. I think it’s a perfect balance of showing the characters reactions to things they went through on tour, and Donald glover flexing .

paperboi getting money and feeling himself. Darius looking like he fucked badu. And earn strait to the business. There was a scene where you could tell Al felt a type of way during one of his and earn’s interaction.
Yal wanted a day to day?

Niggas wanted a flight training montage for snowfall bruh

:niggaa::js4:

3 1/2 out of 10 episodes were not about the characters. After 2 seasons of getting to know them. They on tour in Europe. I think it’s a perfect balance of showing the characters reactions to things they went through on tour, and Donald glover flexing .

paperboi getting money and feeling himself. Darius looking like he fucked badu. And earn strait to the business. There was a scene where you could tell Al felt a type of way during one of his and earn’s interaction.
Yal wanted a day to day?

Which one did you split in half? I count 3 slaps, the big payback, trini 2 de bone, and rich wigga poor wigga as not about the characters. Then the last one is 100% Van.

When did we start treating looking for more than 5 episodes with main characters as needing a day by day run down? Y'all feel like other TV shows give the characters too much time?

I wasn’t a big fan of season 3 but I can appreciate the show being out of the box & not adhering to what PEOPLE want. Allowing the creatives to create freely.

If it’s not your thing that’s cool but no need to try to convince niggas that it’s all around wack cause YOU yourself didn’t like it. Everything ain’t for everybody. Some of y’all doing the most

Niggas wanted a flight training montage for snowfall bruh

:niggaa::js4:

Nobody was watching Snowfall and saying "Damn, this episode has Franklin and his people in it AGAIN?! I don't need a day-to-day on them. They must be in so many episodes for the simple niggas that don't like Kendrick’s album, that need things explained to them more."

Which one did you split in half? I count 3 slaps, the big payback, trini 2 de bone, and rich wigga poor wigga as not about the characters. Then the last one is 100% Van.

When did we start treating looking for more than 5 episodes with main characters as needing a day by day run down? Y'all feel like other TV shows give the characters too much time?
I split 3 slaps cuz it was split

and yea vans episode was her episode

He's been on that hippie stuff. He just dresses differently when he has access to money and is traveling across Europe than he does when he's broke and chillin at home.

I don't think that's a personality shift.
Darius is a parody of 3000

Watch next season that nigga doing a children's show on some random shit

He may be inspired by 3000. I'm just saying he was already that guy in seasons 1 and 2. There was no real personality change in season 3.
Yeah, but Darius style changed this season.... Like he fully embraced that European style.... Where as season 1 while still off beat he dressed more like Al....

spcm+inside.jpg

Then a few years later.....

2ab3e252-d690-463b-ace6-19749a62f0c0.jpg

And you can't tell me Darius ain't been dressing like this all season...

Yeah, but Darius style changed this season.... Like he fully embraced that European style.... Where as season 1 while still off beat he dressed more like Al....

spcm+inside.jpg

Then a few years later.....

2ab3e252-d690-463b-ace6-19749a62f0c0.jpg

And you can't tell me Darius ain't been dressing like this all season...

I get what you're saying about his clothing style changing. What I'm saying is that doesn't mean the character has changed.

Even the pictures you just posted... it's broke in Atlanta compared to access to money in Europe. I think we disconnect on this meaning something. Like to me, that doesn't mean the character has gone through changes as a person.

I was just pointing out the parallels and niggaz act like I'm pulling the shit out my ass....

The show is called Atlanta. OutKast the biggest group from Atlanta.

The bigger they got the more 3000 went the hippy route. And Big Boi struggled on whether to go hollywood or keep it ATL.

Like look no further than his role in the movie Atlanta.... He was a very genuine, very hood character, that you can tell he had a blast playing. I see that in paper boi

It's subtle. Not heavy handed. But I feel like they're a slight nod to the classic group.

I was just pointing out the parallels and niggaz act like I'm pulling the shit out my ass....

The show is called Atlanta. OutKast the biggest group from Atlanta.

The bigger they got the more 3000 went the hippy route. And Big Boi struggled on whether to go hollywood or keep it ATL.

Like look no further than his role in the movie Atlanta.... He was a very genuine, very hood character, that you can tell he had a blast playing. I see that in paper boi

It's subtle. Not heavy handed. But I feel like they're a slight nod to the classic group.

Haha mann, I wasn't laughing at you comparing the duos. It was you going so deep as to call it a satire thing that I thought was a reach.

Back