Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what point does hate turn into confused admiration?... AKA We don't take returns with no receipts!!

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Funny, I was having this conversation about how some people who don’t like you or don’t rock with you for whatever reason, make it their duty for you to know. It’s like no matter what, they are gonna let you know at every chance they don’t like you or anything you do.

to me that’s when it turns into confused admiration. I mean, to put that much energy into letting a person know you don’t like them rather than just moving around is weird.

Then here we are today and I had my first example of it. It’s a well known fact I don’t like @Chi-town B and he doesn’t like me. Yet, he makes it his duty to mention how wack threads are that I make or that are similar to the ones I make. Now of course, you could just scroll pass them like others who may not rock with them but I think the fact that he gives so much energy to letting it be known, it’s admiration and attention seeking. At this point, that makes you my number one fan because even normal fans don’t give stuff that much energy.

Lol........I know the feeling.

I just saw a quote today that said " i need more haters. The old ones turned to fans"

It's getting sad at this point.

But you and chi have get banter. Wish things were better between you two.

tenor.gif

Ah yes internet beef on a sunday morning...

I just saw a quote today that said " i need more haters. The old ones turned to fans"

Literally ain't said nothing to her unless she's quoting me, I can't help it the cool table got trash all over it. Nobody else is called out for saying it, she just wanted to interact with me, she misses our hostile back and forths

It won’t but I completely agree with that quote.

Literally ain't said nothing to her unless she's quoting me, I can't help it the cool table got trash all over it. Nobody else is called out for saying it, she just wanted to interact with me, she misses our hostile back and forths
You’re the only one who says it daily. If I search wack thread, your name will heavily be attached. I mean at this point we get it. You don’t like the threads.

It don’t take it to heart. I don’t care.

I think you really like me because you make it your duty to let it be known. It’s kinda flattering in hindsight.
But you quote me, when you mention me I ignore you. You bring me up in your back and forth with Freeman, you comment about me in my many beefs. You just go outta your way to mention me. So who's flattered by who?

But you quote me, when you mention me I ignore you. You bring me up in your back and forth with Freeman, you comment about me in my many beefs. You just go outta your way to mention me. So who's flattered by who?
I quoted you because I know how to be direct. Don’t bring Freeman into this because I ain’t spoke to him in months. This is about your love for me.

people been fighting on here and not once I have mentioned you. What are you talking about?

when did I go outta my way to mention you besides today?

Back