Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

View attachment 844325

Nah, I just did like everybody else on here does and assumed I knew what it was about based on the title.

Dead serious too.

I really thought she was going to be talking about the dangers of black women putting too much trust in white men.

Just goes to show you can't assume what a video's about based on the title.
Are you being sarcastic? (Please say yes!)

Are you being sarcastic? (Please say yes!)

I wish I was, but that's why I said "dead serious" so that @Mr BFK wouldn't think I was being facetious.

In all seriousness, this was a rare instance in which I thought I knew what this woman would be talking about based on her previous content.

Obviously, I was wrong.

My apologies for not reviewing the video first.

You pretty much confirmed your whole POV is based on nothing. I knew you were too old to dedicate time to 4 hour videos talking about relationship issues

WTF??!!! this cac goof ball claims he "went to online racist chat forum at the start of the pandemic out of boredom"

smh fuckin idiot

WTF??!!! this cac goof ball claims he "went to online racist chat forum at the start of the pandemic out of boredom"

smh fuckin idiot

This is why all this "free speech" "tucker carlson is just a troll" "i'd rather them be loud and proud anout their racism" shit gets to me. This type of speech in public discourse has an impact. These racists should be in hiding - not having a direct line to the president of the united states and being broadcast under the guise of prime-time news and thus legitimized.

This is why all this "free speech" "tucker carlson is just a troll" "i'd rather them be loud and proud anout their racism" shit gets to me. This type of speech in public discourse has an impact. These racists should be in hiding - not having a direct line to the president of the united states and being broadcast under the guise of prime-time news and thus legitimized.

Eh. Im of the opinion that "u cant police thought"

ppl have the right to say dumb racist stuff.

But u have this fuckin idiot who bought all that bs n did this hateful act.

Dude is a ass clown.

can you please take your schtick to a thread that isn't centered around the killing of 10 black folks??

This isn't any fucking schtick bruh.

All I did was post a video.

Didn't say anything else other than what was in response to people who directed comments towards me about it.

So tell that shit to them....................not me.

Niggas going on and on about Tucker Carlson for 4 or 5 pages but I'm the fucking problem?

FOH bruh.

This isn't any fucking schtick bruh.

All I did was post a video.

Didn't say anything else other than what was in response to people who directed comments towards me about it.

So tell that shit to them....................not me.

Niggas going on and on about Tucker Carlson for 4 or 5 pages but I'm the fucking problem?

FOH bruh.
You posted a completely unrelated video that you didn't even watch. You then spoke on said video ad nausem even though, again, you didn't even watch it yourself.

You bring up Tucker Carlson, well yeah that's a relevant topic seeing as he is currently popularizing the racist theory that the murderer cited. The video you posted is not relevant and the thesis of that video was immediately proven wrong. Just chalk it up and keep it moving.

You posted a completely unrelated video that you didn't even watch. You then spoke on said video ad nausem even though, again, you didn't even watch it yourself.

You bring up Tucker Carlson, well yeah that's a relevant topic seeing as he is currently popularizing the racist theory that the murderer cited. The video you posted is not relevant and the thesis of that video was immediately proven wrong. Just chalk it up and keep it moving.

'Preciate the feedback.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Eh. Im of the opinion that "u cant police thought"

ppl have the right to say dumb racist stuff.

But u have this fuckin idiot who bought all that bs n did this hateful act.

Dude is a ass clown.

People only have "the right to say dumb racist stuff" because racists gave them that right. Also... and i can't stress this enough every time it comes up... people really need to read the actual 1st amendment before they talk about "freedom of speech"

The first amendment applies more to colin keapernic being allowed to kneel during the anthem at football games without repercussions than it does to nazis being able to incite people to shoot people up when they're trying to buy groceries.

The point is this isn't some lone wolf random thing by "this idiot"... he was indoctrinated.

Back