Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

Why do you think I'm just talking about myself when it comes to arming ourselves? I specifically posted in this thread saying that Black People, as a whole, should be more willing to own firearms.

Also we all know what white people SHOULD do, but that isn't realistic or reliable. Its been 157 years since the end of the Civil War, it makes sense that Black people's faith in white people doing the right thing is waning.
So grandma catching a bullet, got it.

If you're trying to allude to me being a gun owner myself and can't be impartial because of that, you're very wrong.
I’m a gun owner, you’re a gun enthusiast. There’s levels. And I’m only bringing that up because the comfort you have with guns is not shared by others. So saying “just go out and get guns” isn’t a viable solution. At all.

I’d agree that having a gun is better than not, but I can’t expect every black person to have a gun. So that’s not a way to help black people to me.

Man at this point, it would behoove Black people to know who these racists are. What they look like, where they live, and how extreme their views are. We might have to create our own list that every Black person can access to recognize who in their city might have extreme white supremacy views.

Bruh probably easier just to stereotype them like they do us
So grandma catching a bullet, got it.

I mean I’m sure somebody grandma got hit without a gun over the weekend. You not changing gun culture you live in the south. And no not every mass shooting will somebody have body armor.

Why y’all watching and following the comments from these folks that y’all know won’t change their opinions about the reality of America? Y’all just making yall selves made validating what y’all already know.

A certain breed of cac has been collecting guns and training for generations..

The gangs that put our own people under seige are not going to do anything on a macro level so disabuse yourselves with that silly notion... the violent white supremacist isnt a new thing

A certain breed of cac has been collecting guns and training for generations..

The gangs that put our own people under seige are not going to do anything on a macro level so disabuse yourselves with that silly notion... the violent white supremacist isnt a new thing

Yeah, spraying wildly into crowds of your own people won't prepare you for going to war with dudes that are out in the woods training military tactics every weekend.

This dude has been planning this since he was 15

There are 9k black people in his county that means he rarely saw black people the there are over 161k cacs... thats the county the specific town he is from

Screenshot_20220516-090418_Chrome.jpg

He saw more deer than Black people his whole life

Last edited:
This reminds me of The Riddler in The Batman

Not saying it influenced it,but that it happens like this so much that they made it a plot point in that movie and Joker.

Keep my head on a swivel.

I be p noid of getting caught up in one of these scenarios.

I kinda avoided this story cause it's the same shit everytime damn near.

RIP.

Back