Welcome To aBlackWeb

This was the worst game I've played in a very long time.

Almost every aspect of it felt like an insult to me. And the best part... you finally struggle your way to the end just to finish the shit to get your hard drive space back and you can't even really finish unless you do all the bullshit side quests.

Fuck this game.

I just heard they making three more games one in Baghdad one in Japan so do the other. I have no idea wtf the story is now tho but I like valhalla

I was trying to get into assassins creed and I looked into origins and odyssey because Valhalla didn’t interest me

I know these three strayed away from the original format and went with a leveling, RPG like gameplay so I kinda was ehh about it but then I found out people complained about how bloated and long the games are (the Ubisoft format) and most people found them boring despite the worlds being nice

I was still maybe gonna say fuck it but why buy a game I know I wasn’t gonna beat?

Plus the games looked kinda outdated at this point so I was gonna tough it out and maybe just try Valhalla anyways since it was the newest one but I looked at the same reviewer who reviewed origins and odyssey and he hated that one the most and said it was even more boring than the previous two lol

Plus as I never really played one min of assassins creed ever I thought these games were consistently good but I’ve checked the metacritic for all of them and only about 2-3 games out of like the 10 are actually considered good and I was shocked lol

Seems like I’m not missing anything at this point

I’ll be on the lookout when they do the Japan game because I did wonder myself when they were gonna go there just the other day

Origins was good for me because I liked the ancient egypt setting and they were at least trying to keep the story related to the assassins.

Yea one of the main complaints about the newer ones is you don’t feel like a true assassin. Don’t get me wrong I was never that great at being sneaky but the new ones give no penalty for going in loudly.

And honestly I don’t know where it’s at with the overall story and the solar flare thing

seems like they have no clue where to take the story after Desmond died. Games just been a buncha convoluted random shit and side missions that just seem like busy-work. Every now and again there is a spark of what it was but they quickly lose it

It’s not hard to make a 25 hour game and then add side quests to it that actually mean something to play them like ghost of Tsushima

And they keep making maps bigger

open world games need to stop doing this and realize a smaller map that feels alive and actually has stuff to do and is engaging is more important

seems like they have no clue where to take the story after Desmond died. Games just been a buncha convoluted random shit and side missions that just seem like busy-work. Every now and again there is a spark of what it was but they quickly lose it

Facts. Like they could’ve just ended the story. And just made historical action games. Like fast and furious to me.

Back