Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ive never played any of these

But my son likes open world games so i was about to cop Oddysee on XBoxOne.

But after readin thru this thread im stuck between 3 as the Native, Black Flag as a pirate, & #5

Have any of u played all 3? Whats the best?

Copped this for PS4. Was tryna wait till I got a PS5 but fuck all that lol. Game is HUGE.. massive map and alot of shit to do.

Not much innovation tho in the gameplay and honestly with each game I feel like they stray further and further away from the Assassins storyline. It's just some shit in the background now as opposed to being the main storyline.

I'm enjoying the game but just wish they would get back to their roots story-weise and put in some more innovation into gameplay so it doesnt feel like i'm playing the same game over and over

Copped this for PS4. Was tryna wait till I got a PS5 but fuck all that lol. Game is HUGE.. massive map and alot of shit to do.

Not much innovation tho in the gameplay and honestly with each game I feel like they stray further and further away from the Assassins storyline. It's just some shit in the background now as opposed to being the main storyline.

I'm enjoying the game but just wish they would get back to their roots story-weise and put in some more innovation into gameplay so it doesnt feel like i'm playing the same game over and over

I feel you I used to go hard for the series but I think they made too many games. Like the scenery and etc is the game now vs the story. Cuz I donā€™t see how Assassins would side with Vikings who rape and pillage. When Assassins donā€™t kill innocents. I just got origins the other day and itā€™s fun af

I feel you I used to go hard for the series but I think they made too many games. Like the scenery and etc is the game now vs the story. Cuz I donā€™t see how Assassins would side with Vikings who rape and pillage. When Assassins donā€™t kill innocents. I just got origins the other day and itā€™s fun af
I just started playing origins too, and tell me something. So far I just got to the part where his wife gives him the hidden blade. And I can just tell by how much he loves her that she doing that nigga dirty in some way. Am I right?

I just started playing origins too, and tell me something. So far I just got to the part where his wife gives him the hidden blade. And I can just tell by how much he loves her that she doing that nigga dirty in some way. Am I right?

Idk yet I just got there too

No. But they do end up leaving each other. They link up in the DLCs

Back