Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Assassin's Creed Odyssey

I'm not to pressed to play this shit here..

The shit that originally hooked me into this series(The history and the alien aspects specifically).. they barely even touch on that shit anymore

I hope they add what has been missing from their last few outings... more shit about the aliens/Juno and present day stuff.. Feels like they boxed themselves in and don't know where to take that story thread recently though.

I'll play this eventually..

Was just watching/reading some of the reviews earlier... looks like the main complaints I had about the previous games are still present in this one unfortunately as far as a lack of or non-existent present day tie-in/story or much of anything about Juno and that whole plot.

Looks like they are building on the same style of Origins which was a good game tho...

I've played ac3 and black flag. black flag was dope but I think the series should've stopped at origins. matter of fact I could've sworn origins had recently dropped. everytime I look up there is a new ac game. its been about 10 so far and I don't see any where else they can that the series theme wise unless they go to feudal japan somewhere around the 1300's and have ninjas and samarai. I would mos def play that. it would be a return to some tenshu type shit.

I've played ac3 and black flag. black flag was dope but I think the series should've stopped at origins. matter of fact I could've sworn origins had recently dropped. everytime I look up there is a new ac game. its been about 10 so far and I don't see any where else they can that the series theme wise unless they go to feudal japan somewhere around the 1300's and have ninjas and samarai. I would mos def play that. it would be a return to some tenshu type shit.

So much potential if they never jettisoned the fuckin Alien/First Civilization plot line.. that shit was always the most interesting shit to me.

When I saw this shit here?

them showing that cut scene with "Adam and Eve" escaping that so called Eden with the Apple.. man they coulda took the story so many places

Yea, I like Altair, he seemed more like what an Assassin should be as opposed to Ezio. They went the sensational play boy route. Tryna get the type of gamers that create big boob mods for Skyrim. Took almost all of the mystery out of it, talked about the who Eden deal in passing. And those accents were annoying as fuck.

Even Assassin's Creed 3 started off like it was gonna be something, then it went way left to being boring. Black flag was alright but the whole jumping in water with a big ass coat and two swords on you and still moving around like it ain't nothing.

The game didn't get good till the last portion of it. All the other games where just awful.

Back