Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

I don't know who responded to my report about a scamming member talking about "take the L and keep it moving" but that was a lame ass response from whoever it was. It couldn't have been a man to respond like that. Why build aBlackWeb and then not be willing to protect home?? I was trying to help protect the COMMUNITY, but it is cool. Thanks for the lesson.

I don't know who responded to my report about a scamming member talking about "take the L and keep it moving" but that was a lame ass response from whoever it was. It couldn't have been a man to respond like that. Why build aBlackWeb and then not be willing to protect home?? I was trying to help protect the COMMUNITY, but it is cool. Thanks for the lesson.
You'll be alright

Definitely understandable but I don't know what you're doing giving money to somebody you don't know on the Internet
That is another cute response. Like I said I was trying to look out for the community by reporting the person. You are right tho… for all I know I probably sent that little bit of money to you under another profile. Either way, Like I said… I’m good. Thanks for being an outstanding moderator.

Back