Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

yeah, i think its still a certificate issue with ATT and this site for some reason

are you able to use another browser?

I have cricket (ATT subsidiary) and i have to use Puffin Browser to use mobile data. Im on Android btw

yeah, i think its still a certificate issue with ATT and this site for some reason

are you able to use another browser?

I have cricket (ATT subsidiary) and i have to use Puffin Browser to use mobile data. Im on Android btw

Na. But whatever. More annoying than anything else. Now that I know it's a thing and not just me..cool.

Yo, can someone please get this booty shaking ad off my page or direct me on how to do so? Im not gonna be getting to 500 posts any time soon and this is a real bad look.

I know the mega shit does numbers but this shit is like repellant to actually growing the community and is not indicative of what the true content of this site has to offer, at all.

Yo, can someone please get this booty shaking ad off my page or direct me on how to do so? Im not gonna be getting to 500 posts any time soon and this is a real bad look.

I know the mega shit does numbers but this shit is like repellant to actually growing the community and is not indicative of what the true content of this site has to offer, at all.
Where are you seeing it

It's only supposed to show in that section

Back