Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

Golden

Administrator
Got something you need help with? Ask away.

For more specific or personal concerns, PMing a member of staff would be best.

Are ya'll gonna up the bytes when uploading gifs?

Tried to upload a couple and got the "File too large..." message.

My boss wants to join the site, but is a racist. Will I still get the reference money?

Cool place u got here... Still tryn get used to the site. Posting style is a lil different from the IC.

Whats up with this money tho? Do we get to spend it? Is there rules in here? A code of conduct?

Cool place u got here... Still tryn get used to the site. Posting style is a lil different from the IC.

Whats up with this money tho? Do we get to spend it? Is there rules in here? A code of conduct?

Welcome to ABW.

You can get money simply by posting. Participating in events such as creating smilies, answering trivial questions, debates, sports betting, and online gaming can help you earn more money. I am going to talk to Goldie into enabling the Events functionality of this forum software.

ABW Money is spent at the ABW Store.

Yes, we have rules. From my point of view, ABW is the IC 2.0, with only a few changes. No harassment/exposing of female posters. No anti-community talk. I think those are the main rules to remember.

Last edited:
Two questions, if I create a thread and log out will it be saved in an index?

Is the size for attached files going to be increased to about 10 mb? I need a bigger file size.

Attachments

• 15251613_1618920001468274_892890771324141568_n.jpg
    15251613_1618920001468274_892890771324141568_n.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 71
Yea it should be saved as a draft.

I can increase the size for pics, but if it allowed u to do that then you should be able to post it properly. Are you sure u didn't click the wrong option?

Yea it should be saved as a draft.

I can increase the size for pics, but if it allowed u to do that then you should be able to post it properly. Are you sure u didn't click the wrong option?

Okay thanks. I clicked on upload a file is there something else I should be doing?

Two questions, if I create a thread and log out will it be saved in an index?

Is the size for attached files going to be increased to about 10 mb? I need a bigger file size.

One draft can be saved per sub-forum...

So if you save a draft under "Home -> Forums -> Entertainment -> The Cool Table".

It will NOT be available under "Home -> Forums -> Entertainment -> The Entertainment Center".

One draft per sub-forum.

Did it give u these options?

7cb52446a1c84e839f5ca215cfa3297d.png

Attachments

• 0Fokl0c.gif
    0Fokl0c.gif
    488.7 KB · Views: 75
15251613_1618920001468274_892890771324141568_n.jpg
Did it give u these options?

7cb52446a1c84e839f5ca215cfa3297d.png

Nah I'm on mobile. It takes the pic and unless I hit post (I checked in preview as well) the picture won't show on the page at all.

I just uploaded it again and no options.

Okay I have to hit more options before posting and it gives me those options for full image.

Have ya'll considered a career and finance section for the message board? It could be a place to talk about jobs, money, investing, tips, etc.... . None of the other boards seems to be on that topic. You could have multiple boards under that heading if you wanted. A few suggestions are:

1) job opportunities
2) the f**k by boss/co-workers board
3) money in relationships
4) investing, stocks and stacking
5) college, career and student loans
6) Debt and credit cards

Back