Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

Straight up. make me a Mod or delete my account. I’m more than capable of bearing the responsibilities of a Mod
It's not gonna happen. You always have the option of logging out and finding a forum that will make you a mod though

Hello, I wanted to add my signature. I was told to go to the admin, because something went wrong. The admin, I imagine is very busy. So if anybody here knows what the situation is and could explain it to me. It would be greatly appreciated.

is there a requirement of some sort ?

Hello, I wanted to add my signature. I was told to go to the admin, because something went wrong. The admin, I imagine is very busy. So if anybody here knows what the situation is and could explain it to me. It would be greatly appreciated.

is there a requirement of some sort ?
Add what to your signature?

Add what to your signature?
No. No. Lol. Just have a signature. I wanted to make this.

my signature. But when I goe to images it tellme something went wrong, contact the admin. I went to the admin, he or she didn’t respond. I figure they are really busy.

Sooo how do I get my signature, through the url portion as I did to show you the signature I want ?

does it show up with that whole images banner? Is that how it’s done ?

is there a reason why I keep getting this every time I try to add an image ?

Attachments

• BABAA18A-E7FB-4E29-B7EB-B19436C58331.png
    BABAA18A-E7FB-4E29-B7EB-B19436C58331.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 10
Lol I can’t reply to anyone or post on PC. I get the “your connection is not private” whenever I click on anything
What was the hours of maintenance last night for? Seems like it got worse

Back