Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

View attachment 307274

lmao fuck is up wit yall man?

I ask a question about getting the deluge of smut offa the new posts page cuz I wanna find the threads where folks are actually dicsussing shit and yall link me with them niggas?

For shame
You right tho...

the model threads are cool...

but some of those others

the titles..."Titty Lovers Anon" lmao

AP and Chi know how I feel about that lol

its a necessary evil I suppose

You right tho...

but some of those others

Which I don't get why those dudes wete so upset at genicide for his creepset comment when you have that filth and threads where these niggas posting nude broads all over that place

You right tho...

but some of those others

srs question lol

do you want it removed from your viewing?

Which I don't get why those dudes wete so upset at genicide for his creepset comment when you have that filth and threads where these niggas posting nude broads all over that place
Creepset is....different b...lets not be obtuse and act like its the same as a model who is KNOWINGLY posting her pics...clothed or otherwise

I love the Candy Shop

just them thread titles man

"I Love Cellulite"

lmaoooo

thats a real thread

Creepset is....different b...lets not be obtuse and act like its the same as a model who is KNOWINGLY posting her pics...clothed or otherwise

I love the Candy Shop

"I Love Cellulite"

lmaoooo

thats a real thread
titty lovers anonymous

I love the Candy Shop

"I Love Cellulite"

lmaoooo

thats a real thread
From what I understand it's not nearly as vile as the other stuff that goes on in that part of the forum

srs question lol

do you want it removed from your viewing?

It dont bother me personally

only time it effects my experience is at work lmao

I dont have my own office anymore so someone could just stroll by and see "Titty Lovers Anon" at the top of the page lmao

My problem is those threads showing up are kinda counter productive to where the site is trying to go...

again...as a female if I go to new posts and I see those at the top of the page...I suppose it could be a bit...off putting

From what I understand it's not nearly as vile as the other stuff that goes on in that part of the forum
so you don't find anything wrong with a dude taking and posting a pic of a chick he standing behind in a line and posting it online

so you don't find anything wrong with a dude taking and posting a pic of a chick he standing behind in a line and posting it online
Dudes are posting nudes from chicks onlyfans and have threads where they showing stuff that would make the most vile human being look at those dudes funny

Dudes are posting nudes from chicks onlyfans and have threads where they showing stuff that would make the most vile human being look at those dudes funny
those females are posting that stuff under their own free will

a chick standing in line at Target don't know what tf you doing when you standing behind her

I just think that's tame considering what else goes on in there but this a hill I'm not willing to die on

If you're unable to switch you theme, let us know and we'll change it for you.
Since the updates I cant see or change my theme. my screens all distorted.This is the first time since last week its even been somewhat accessible for me to navigate. Help !!lol

Since the updates I cant see or change my theme. my screens all distorted.This is the first time since last week its even been somewhat accessible for me to navigate. Help !!lol

Should be fixed now.

Did you get the notification when you logged in telling you what happened?

Did you get the notification when you logged in telling you what happened?
no , didn't see anything . I stay logged in on my phone , tablet ,and work computer. maybe that's a why . saw the notice on Twitter that the site was temporarily down the other day but that was it

no , didn't see anything . I stay logged in on my phone , tablet ,and work computer. maybe that's a why . saw the notice on Twitter that the site was temporarily down the other day but that was it
Ok

Do me a favor and go to the notification bell at the top right of your screen

Click it and tell me if you see anything

Should be fairly recent

I didn't realize I've always been on wifi when I'm on here. I remember there was an issue with wifi and the site a year ago or something but just assumed it was fixed. I didn't have wifi for a few days and learned it I still can't access it unless I'm on wifi
Using safari on IOS

Back