Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

I thought there was a tech thread on here. If so where is it located, maybe I'm just over looking it.

Morgan, what you trying to find fam. I'll see if i can find it for you

Got some folks that want to start a podcast with about 3-4 people. I was looking to see if there was a thread that recommended good podcast equipment.

Got some folks that want to start a podcast with about 3-4 people. I was looking to see if there was a thread that recommended good podcast equipment.
nah, there isnt a specific thread like that, but the lifestyle forum is for that kinda stuff

make the thread fam

if its been deleted, it will still show as loading

and check your pop p blocker settings

Bet thanks.

I knew about the deleted tweet part but for the past day or so, some tweets would load sometimes and other times some wouldnt and I'd have to refresh to get them to show up. I've replicated the issue on Chrome and Opera on mac. I know Opera has a built in ad blocker but on my Chrome I dont block ads... I've noticed its mostly with pages that have alot of twitter posts on it if that helps any.

Bet thanks.

I knew about the deleted tweet part but for the past day or so, some tweets would load sometimes and other times some wouldnt and I'd have to refresh to get them to show up. I've replicated the issue on Chrome and Opera on mac. I know Opera has a built in ad blocker but on my Chrome I dont block ads... I've noticed its mostly with pages that have alot of twitter posts on it if that helps any.
might also be on a page where these nigs keep posting these big ass pics with no spoilers

Coo. I been noticing it in the politics thread mainly. Jus wanted to flag that for yall just in case it was an issue
Haven't been in there in a min but I'll check it out

Thanks for letting us know

Back