Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

@Goldie whats up with the money situation??? I got my 5mill just over a week or so ago (after waiting over a month) now Im down to 5bucks??? Its like the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened
:foh5:

That shouldn't have been coming outta your pocket b

the photoshop vote goes up tomorrow and the victor gets picked on sunday... One of the mods gotta be able to give the winner of the poll some dough.

I been busy with work so I dont really know how this new money system works yet. I'll let yall sort it out lol

@Goldie whats up with the money situation??? I got my 5mill just over a week or so ago (after waiting over a month) now Im down to 5bucks??? Its like the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened
:foh5:

@Goldie I hate to jump on but I had $493k and some change. So are we getting the money back? I know it ain't 5Ms but I just wanted to ask

There's a new banking system that's more automated

It will take a lot of the manual effort from the current system

@Goldie you just going to force niggas to look at ads, default background used to be free from that

The best way yall can support the site is seeing the ads.

It's only 1 ad per page (2 on gamezone) , i wasn't trying to do yall like the other sites and have 5 ads per page.

There's a new banking system that's more automated

It will take a lot of the manual effort from the current system
I'm cool with the new system and all but 10 bands missing out my account, is this gonna be rectified or do I have to start e robbin?

Back