Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

Yea I was hoping @Sion could run that section. I was trying to give homie time to get acclimated with the new site, then get started with it. A forum for that will be opened soon tho.

Have ya'll considered a career and finance section for the message board? It could be a place to talk about jobs, money, investing, tips, etc.... . None of the other boards seems to be on that topic. You could have multiple boards under that heading if you wanted. A few suggestions are:

1) job opportunities
2) the f**k by boss/co-workers board
3) money in relationships
4) investing, stocks and stacking
5) college, career and student loans
6) Debt and credit cards
Finance, Careers and Education wld be a good title @TheMasterKey.

Another poster and I were playing with buttons and we discovered the cosign button sometimes adds $5 and sometimes takes away $5.

Not sure why?

hmm, i'll have to look into that. I used to have it to where people would be penalized $10 for disliking posts, but I changed that yesterday. So now there should be any penalties for clicking any reactions.

There should absolutely be penalties for disliking posts.

We haven't had that issue here, but if you have someone spamming or posting dumb shit, they should feel the effects of that

Is there a setting to bury posts of it accumulates so many negative actions?

On the flipside, powerful posting should be rewarded. We'll have to experiment with amounts but if someone is offering content that everyone generally agrees with, they should be rewarded imo

There should absolutely be penalties for disliking posts.

We haven't had that issue here, but if you have someone spamming or posting dumb shit, they should feel the effects of that

Is there a setting to bury posts of it accumulates so many negative actions?

On the flipside, powerful posting should be rewarded. We'll have to experiment with amounts but if someone is offering content that everyone generally agrees with, they should be rewarded imo

Yea, posts with 5 neg reactions get buried.

Cool, do not only do their posts get buried, they would also lose funds. Great

I believe you can still see it but you have to click on it to unbury it. I'll have to test it out to be sure tho.

Wtf? That ain't fair. Im an intellectual minority on here. A whole lotta my posts r gonna get buried

If I can change my name, o haven't figured out how

I would just shorten it to just AP

Back