Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

He back in jail from community effort.

y’all gotta stop thinking I’m blaming black people and see it as asking to be United against everyone.

He back in jail from community effort.

y’all gotta stop thinking I’m blaming black people and see it as asking to be United against everyone.
believe it or not this is the 1st time I'm actually seeing that video... aint no reason in the world why that dirty chink shouldn't have been handled within 15 minutes of that gunshot

Yea i would've beaten him half to death on instinct

I couldn't suppress my instincts like some of these watered down abw dudes

believe it or not this is the 1st time I'm actually seeing that video... aint no reason in the world why that dirty chink shouldn't have been handled within 15 minutes of that gunshot

Bruh .....my child screaming and THEN say they been shot.....,,I can legit say I would have blacked out.

Id be dead or jail.

i get what people saying about other kids and they right. My temper...... my child? My affairs already good?’

nah

Said the same thing.

Always on time

This was worse than Zimmerman because no one in their right mind could argue that that little boy was a threat. Lil man ain't even big enough to ride a real bike yet.

Said the same thing.

Ya'll talking about something completely different. The discussion was never about what you'd do if you caught that guy in the heat of the incident. I think most dudes on here even the so-called soft one would black out when seeing their child in that kinda pain.

This was worse than Zimmerman because no one in their right mind could argue that that little boy was a threat. Lil man ain't even big enough to ride a real bike yet.

Ya'll talking about something completely different. The discussion was never about what you'd do if you caught that guy in the heat of the incident. I think most dudes on here even the so-called soft one would black out when seeing their child in that kinda pain.

He’s 6 years old. Of course it had to be the Heat of the moment. What 6 year old is out in the streets far from home. Parent had to be close by so yea. I stick to what I said

He’s 6 years old. Of course it had to be the Heat of the moment. What 6 year old is out in the streets far from home. Parent had to be close by so yea. I stick to what I said

Again, that's irrelevant. Ya'll are commenting on what was said in this thread. All discussion was made specific to the scenario of what you would do after the guy was released on bail. If even in that situation you would have went and beat him down, fine, but don't make it seem like people were in here saying that they would have seen the dude standing there while their child was bleeding and crying and just smiled at him and did nothing.

Again, that's irrelevant. Ya'll are commenting on what was said in this thread. All discussion was made specific to the scenario of what you would do after the guy was released on bail. If even in that situation you would have went and beat him down, fine, but don't make it seem like people were in here saying that they would have seen the dude standing there while their child was bleeding and crying and just smiled at him and did nothing.

I spoke on both.

Back