Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

734-484-6690

So i just called the courthouse and a very pleasant white receptionist picked up and I said "Elisha Fink is a white supremacist" and said no more. She was silent for like 5, 6 seconds which is a long time

It felt like this on the phone

giphy-downsized-large.gif

She said are you telling me this because you want to file a complaint and I said maybe maybe not but just know we know what happened and i want what i said to be on the conscience of people in that building, starting with you.

Then she said would you like the number to whoever, i guess a more direct line

734 973 4886

She was very empathetic as if she had been warned/trained that this was gonna happen today OR she was just a nice person on her own. But she didn't duck the smoke after her initial silence..

Elisha Fink is in trouble
Bruh she didn't deny it or refute it in any way, shape or form, so you know its true.

Of course. I was waiting for her to go on code or get defensive but she didn't. I was shocked. But I'm also sure im not the first call like that she got today
Good, hope it never ends until this raggedy hoe gets fired, we gotta keep applying pressure until it happens. We gotta let everyone know black Americans man woman and child are off limits its pull up season until infinity.

734-484-6690

So i just called the courthouse and a very pleasant white receptionist picked up and I said "Elisha Fink is a white supremacist" and said no more. She was silent for like 5, 6 seconds which is a long time

It felt like this on the phone

giphy-downsized-large.gif

She said are you telling me this because you want to file a complaint and I said maybe maybe not but just know we know what happened and i want what i said to be on the conscience of people in that building, starting with you.

Then she said would you like the number to whoever, i guess a more direct line

734 973 4886

She was very empathetic as if she had been warned/trained that this was gonna happen today OR she was just a nice person on her own. But she didn't duck the smoke after her initial silence..

Elisha Fink is in trouble
Let’s try this from a few foreign numbers

Back