Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Shit is stupid. They are making the choice to shop in an establishment owned by people who don't like or respect them and that somehow justifies beating those people up.
Never understood this stuff.

Always complaining about the disrespect they receive in those type of establishments....

But, just can’t stay away from ‘em.

SMH

Umar Johnson spoke on these Asian "attacks" on The Breakfast Club,he said that because whites numbers are decreasing they're trying to have Asians side with them. Also they're trying to pass "hate crime" bills so that Asians can become honorary supremacists. He also said how come none of these white officers that shoot blacks are being charged with Hate Crimes ?

@5th Letter
tenor.gif

LMAOOOOOO,this shit look like a skit

He's just like me

I process white supremacy just like that, all bewildered n shit

White supremacy is a tale of two groups. Whites with power now how to use the war against black people to maintain their power. Whites without power believe the war against black people is the way to get power.

White supremacy is really white stupidity. It's essentially the elite white people using the stupidity of the non-eltite white people to their own benefit. The greatest crimes against white people have always been perpetrated by other white people. Black people just make the perfect scapegoats to hide that fact.

White supremacy is a tale of two groups. Whites with power now how to use the war against black people to maintain their power. Whites without power believe the war against black people is the way to get power.

White supremacy is really white stupidity. It's essentially the elite white people using the stupidity of the non-eltite white people to their own benefit. The greatest crimes against white people have always been perpetrated by other white people. Black people just make the perfect scapegoats to hide that fact.
Bingo

And as long as these dumb ass mfs focus on being hateful toward others over color of skin they'll never stop being the actual problem plaguing society.

Idk if it's too farfetched to say racism protects classism.

LMAO... like whitey didn't put yall in concentration camps, use napalm and agent orange on you, and drop not one but two whole ass nuclear bombs on you.

But let a few clearly mentally deranged negroes do what mentally deranged people do and all of a sudden it's only black people attacking asians.

lol Yo, you naming a bunch of shit that happened decades ago. Let's not forget a dude just shot up a bunch of Asian business a month or two ago. I thought that would put the whole "It's only black people" shit to rest for good. I guess not.

lol Yo, you naming a bunch of shit that happened decades ago. Let's not forget a dude just shot up a bunch of Asian business a month or two ago. I thought that would put the whole "It's only black people" shit to rest for good. I guess not.

I purposely left that out because in strictly recent terms the shit is demonstrably false anyway but I wanted to point out that in the bigger picture these people have been getting served up some genocidal levels of OD war crimes from white people every few decades and never say a peep about it.

Back