Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Check this......

Oj did not kill those 2 people. Full stop.

You have been conditioned to believe otherwise..

Whether you realize it or not the only reason you believe hes guilty is because they say he's guilty

If white people completely accepted the not guilty verdict from jump.. guess what, you would have too. You wouldn't be saying he's guilty in 2021 had they not been saying it for 25 years

If it was common knowledge that OJ is innocent you would have no reason to go out on a limb and go against the grain on an acquittal that everyone agreed on. You wouldn't be THAT GUY. You'd look like a weirdo saying "oj did it" under those circumstances.
What makes you think OJ is not guilty?

Who do you think did it and why?

Why do you think white people would set up OJ, of all people?

I mean, it wasn’t like OJ was this powerful pro-black leader who made white folks uncomfortable.

He was a former football player and sometime “actor” who had pretty much turned his back on black folks and was living the (white) American dream.

The LAPD came up with some intricate plot to frame THIS negro?

Also, it’s not that I believe OJ is guilty because white people said he was guilty (No white person ever told me that)....

I believe OJ is guilty because I have eyes.

I could be wrong, but I have not been given any reason to believe otherwise.

Now, who do YOU think “did it” and why?

1617670500353.png

A Portland man has agreed to participate in a restorative justice resolution instead of facing jail time for attacking an Asian American man in December 2020. Daniel Hutchens, 38, pleaded guilty to a bias crime for assaulting an Asian American man at a Portland MAX stop last year, according to Oregon Live. He allegedly approached the victim and asked if he was Chinese before punching him in the face. Hutchens fled the scene after the attack. The suspect, who had already spent 100 days in custody, was sentenced to 90 days in prison during his hearing on March 30. The victim, who did not wish to be identified, requested to find a resolution that does not add jail time for Hutchens, the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office said, according to KATU. In a statement, District Attorney Mike Schmidt said Hutchens is now taking responsibility for his inexcusable actions and is willing to “make amends to our community and specifically the Asian American community and to approach his rehabilitation seriously.” “We sincerely appreciate and respect the victim’s wishes to find an alternative sentence to this case that doesn’t involve more jail time,” Schmidt added. “The recent increase in hatred, intolerance, and bigotry against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders is appalling. Our office stands with our AAPI community members and we support them fully.” Restorative justice is a resolution that holds offenders accountable for their actions through education and dialogue with the community. The goal is to have the victims' needs addressed and to integrate these offenders into the community as "positive, contributing citizens." “Racially motivated violence will not be tolerated at any time, but education through accountability is one of the first steps we, as a city, can take towards resolving these injustices,” the Oregon Chinese Coalition said in a statement.

Read more:

View attachment 502373

A Portland man has agreed to participate in a restorative justice resolution instead of facing jail time for attacking an Asian American man in December 2020. Daniel Hutchens, 38, pleaded guilty to a bias crime for assaulting an Asian American man at a Portland MAX stop last year, according to Oregon Live. He allegedly approached the victim and asked if he was Chinese before punching him in the face. Hutchens fled the scene after the attack. The suspect, who had already spent 100 days in custody, was sentenced to 90 days in prison during his hearing on March 30. The victim, who did not wish to be identified, requested to find a resolution that does not add jail time for Hutchens, the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office said, according to KATU. In a statement, District Attorney Mike Schmidt said Hutchens is now taking responsibility for his inexcusable actions and is willing to “make amends to our community and specifically the Asian American community and to approach his rehabilitation seriously.” “We sincerely appreciate and respect the victim’s wishes to find an alternative sentence to this case that doesn’t involve more jail time,” Schmidt added. “The recent increase in hatred, intolerance, and bigotry against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders is appalling. Our office stands with our AAPI community members and we support them fully.” Restorative justice is a resolution that holds offenders accountable for their actions through education and dialogue with the community. The goal is to have the victims' needs addressed and to integrate these offenders into the community as "positive, contributing citizens." “Racially motivated violence will not be tolerated at any time, but education through accountability is one of the first steps we, as a city, can take towards resolving these injustices,” the Oregon Chinese Coalition said in a statement.

Read more:
Think the victim woulda felt that kinda compassion if the attacker was black?

1617672483108.gif

What makes you think OJ is not guilty?

Who do you think did it and why?

Why do you think white people would set up OJ, of all people?

I mean, it wasn’t like OJ was this powerful pro-black leader who made white folks uncomfortable.

He was a former football player and sometime “actor” who had pretty much turned his back on black folks and was living the (white) American dream.

The LAPD came up with some intricate plot to frame THIS negro?

Also, it’s not that I believe OJ is guilty because white people said he was guilty (No white person ever told me that)....

I believe OJ is guilty because I have eyes.

I could be wrong, but I have not been given any reason to believe otherwise.

Now, who do YOU think “did it” and why?
Again, society believes OJ is guilty because yall were conditioned to believe that by white society. You would not be saying hes guilty today if the not guilty verdict was accepted because that would be going against the grain. As it stands, saying hes innocent is going against the grain because..white people

Would you be up here saying he's guilty if the verdict was never questioned and it was common knowledge he's innocent? No you wouldn't be, therefore the reason you say hes guilty now is because everyone else does

They were killed by a drug cartel bruh. Nicole and Ron and their circle were cokeheads indebted to the cartel. Nicole's best friend was in rehab when she got killed. It's all documented. 2 or 3 of their cokehead friends were murdered in the exact same fashion a year prior and a year later.....

Stabbed up and given columbian neckties, where the TONGUES were pulled through the slit of their THROATS to look like a tie

They didn't allow any of that info in court but those are indisputable facts. Google Brett Cantor and Michael Nigg. Both were killed the same way, before and after Nicole. This was payback

Most importantly, the so called bloody glove that didnt fit OJs hand was presented by the white supremacist detective Mark Furman who pled the 5th when asked directly if he planted evidence. He's on record for saying he hates interracial couples and has used the nword regularly. He is the one who set up oj because he was familiar with that family after dealing with their domestic violence issues in the past

Oj didn't kill those 2 people, the cartel did and the LAPD knows it

Again, society believes OJ is guilty because yall were conditioned to believe that by white society. You would not be saying hes guilty today if the not guilty verdict was accepted because that would be going against the grain.

I can’t speak for anybody else, but me personally, I would still believe he’s guilty even if the not guilty verdict HAD been accepted.

But, that’s just me. I have a mind of my own.

Would you be up here saying he's guilty if the verdict was never questioned and it was common knowledge he's innocent?

If it was common knowledge he was innocent, that means it would have to be true... Therefore, I wouldn’t question it.

Most importantly, the so called bloody glove that didnt fit OJs hand was presented by the white supremacist detective Mark Furman who pled the 5th when asked directly if he planted evidence. He's on record for saying he hates interracial couples and has used the nword regularly. He is the one who set up oj because he was familiar with that family after dealing with their domestic violence issues in the past

Everybody knew Furman was a racist piece of shit.

How did the LAPD know OJ owned a pair of gloves like that in order to plant it as evidence?

And the reason the glove didn’t fit while he was in court is because he was already wearing other gloves.

Also, the Bruno Magli shoe prints.....

OJ stated that he NEVER owned a pair of Bruno Magli shoes.... Claims they were too “ugly”.

Yet, there’s pictures of him wearing those shoes.

So, the drug cartel and the LAPD were working in cahoots to cook up this intricate plot to frame OJ?

And what about the mystery cut on his OJ’s finger?

Fam, even YOU gotta admit that is one hell of a coincidence that he just happened to cut his finger on the same night his ex got slaughtered with a sharp object.

Then him trying to escape in the Bronco.

Homie, I ain’t trying to discredit or attack you and I respect your opinion....

I’m just giving you the rundown of why I believe what I believe.

Has nothing to do with white people influencing my beliefs.

I might be 100% wrong and if that’s the case, so be it.

You might be 100% right.

I appreciate your insight.

You informed me of a few things I was not aware of about this case...

But, I still believe he did it.

Check this......

Oj did not kill those 2 people. Full stop.

You have been conditioned to believe otherwise..

Whether you realize it or not the only reason you believe hes guilty is because they say he's guilty

If white people completely accepted the not guilty verdict from jump.. guess what, you would have too. You wouldn't be saying he's guilty in 2021 had they not been saying it for 25 years

If it was common knowledge that OJ is innocent you would have no reason to go out on a limb and go against the grain on an acquittal that everyone agreed on. You wouldn't be THAT GUY. You'd look like a weirdo saying "oj did it" under those circumstances.

Bruh, OJ gave an interview where he basically confessed. He called it a hypothetical scenario, but what innocent person gives hypothetical scenarios for how they would have committed a crime?

Look at this interview.

Does that sound like an actual hypothetical or does it sound like he's telling what happened and using the hypothetical shit to cover himself.

Believe what you want, but if the powers that be did such a good job conning the world into believing OJ did it, why did he get off? I mean those are the people that really needed to be convinced.

I can’t speak for anybody else, but me personally, I would still believe he’s guilty even if the not guilty verdict HAD been accepted.

But, that’s just me. I have a mind of my own.

If it was common knowledge he was innocent, that means it would have to be true... Therefore, I wouldn’t question it.

Everybody knew Furman was a racist piece of shit.

How did the LAPD know OJ owned a pair of gloves like that in order to plant it as evidence?

And the reason the glove didn’t fit while he was in court is because he was already wearing other gloves.

Also, the Bruno Magli shoe prints.....

OJ stated that he NEVER owned a pair of Bruno Magli shoes.... Claims they were too “ugly”.

Yet, there’s pictures of him wearing those shoes.

So, the drug cartel and the LAPD were working in cahoots to cook up this intricate plot to frame OJ?

And what about the mystery cut on his OJ’s finger?

Fam, even YOU gotta admit that is one hell of a coincidence that he just happened to cut his finger on the same night his ex got slaughtered with a sharp object.

Then him trying to escape in the Bronco.

Homie, I ain’t trying to discredit or attack you and I respect your opinion....

I’m just giving you the rundown of why I believe what I believe.

Has nothing to do with white people influencing my beliefs.

I might be 100% wrong and if that’s the case, so be it.

You might be 100% right.

I appreciate your insight.

You informed me of a few things I was not aware of about this case...

But, I still believe he did it.
Bruh, OJ gave an interview where he basically confessed. He called it a hypothetical scenario, but what innocent person gives hypothetical scenarios for how they would have committed a crime?

Look at this interview.

Does that sound like an actual hypothetical or does it sound like he's telling what happened and using the hypothetical shit to cover himself.

Believe what you want, but if the powers that be did such a good job conning the world into believing OJ did it, why did he get off? I mean those are the people that really needed to be convinced.

Yall... niggas.

Yall just IGNORED the fact i dropped names of Nicole's dead friends who were murdered the same way as her. AGAIN, Nicole and Ron were 2 of several people murdered from the same friend group

Did oj kill them too?

Let alone the timeline gave him like a 45 minute window before his flight to Chicago

And understand this....

To believe OJ Simpson killed 2 people at the same time means you believe he not only did that but Oj also pulled their tongues through the their throats!!

Are Colombian neckties the mark of 1st time murderers or seasoned professional killers?

Think.

Yall... niggas.

Yall just IGNORED the fact i dropped names of Nicole's dead friends who were murdered the same way as her. AGAIN, Nicole and Ron were 2 of several people murdered from the same friend group

Did oj kill them too?

Let alone the timeline gave him like a 45 minute window before his flight to Chicago

And understand this....

To believe OJ Simpson killed 2 people at the same time means you believe he not only did that but Oj also pulled their tongues through the their throats!!

Are Colombian neckties the mark of 1st time murderers or seasoned professional killers?

Think.

Name another innocent person that willingly provides a "hypothetical" account of how their crime would have went down if it actually happened.

Name another innocent person that willingly provides a "hypothetical" account of how their crime would have went down if it actually happened.
My nigga that's mad after the fact lmao

Im talking the night of, you're talking propaganda/money grabs years later that don't prove guilt or innocence. I think its kinda pretentious of people to think he didn't know what he was doing with that production, despite how distasteful it was. He was being facetious and he literally meant "IF i did it"...as a scummy money grab, not a confession. That's people playing on the "dumb jock" narrative or because he played a fool in movies, but oj is actually a very intelligent dude. That stunt wasn’t some meathead Gronk shit as people interpret it. He was secure in his innocence and capitalized on it... ain't he a republican?

My nigga that's mad after the fact lmao

Im talking the night of, you're talking propaganda/money grabs years later that don't prove guilt or innocence. I think its kinda pretentious of people to think he didn't know what he was doing with that production, despite how distasteful it was. He was being facetious and he literally meant "IF i did it"...as a scummy money grab, not a confession. That's people playing on the "dumb jock" narrative or because he played a fool in movies, but oj is actually a very intelligent dude. That stunt wasn’t some meathead Gronk shit as people interpret it. He was secure in his innocence and capitalized on it... ain't he a republican?

I know what you're talking about.

It being after the fact is irrelevant. Dude literally called someone up and said he wanted to confess. Then called them back later and said the confession was hypothetical. He wrote about about how it would have hypothetically killed them if it happened, and then gave an interview where he described the "hypothetical" events while speaking from the standpoint of someone who actually did it. For instance, he didn't say "If I had done it that night and couldn't recall doing it, I might have blacked out." He said "I don't even remember killing them. I blacked out and the only thing I remember is having the bloody knife in my hand.......hypothetically. Yeah, hypothetically." If you watch that video and come away thinking it was all just some conspiracy theory that's on you. I don't need to be condidtioned by the media to think he did it when dude did a bunch of shit himself that would only be done by someone that knew he was guilty and was conflicted about it.

Again, society believes OJ is guilty because yall were conditioned to believe that by white society. You would not be saying hes guilty today if the not guilty verdict was accepted because that would be going against the grain. As it stands, saying hes innocent is going against the grain because..white people

Would you be up here saying he's guilty if the verdict was never questioned and it was common knowledge he's innocent? No you wouldn't be, therefore the reason you say hes guilty now is because everyone else does

They were killed by a drug cartel bruh. Nicole and Ron and their circle were cokeheads indebted to the cartel. Nicole's best friend was in rehab when she got killed. It's all documented. 2 or 3 of their cokehead friends were murdered in the exact same fashion a year prior and a year later.....

Stabbed up and given columbian neckties, where the TONGUES were pulled through the slit of their THROATS to look like a tie

They didn't allow any of that info in court but those are indisputable facts. Google Brett Cantor and Michael Nigg. Both were killed the same way, before and after Nicole. This was payback

Oj didn't kill those 2 people, the cartel did and the LAPD knows it

Had it of been a Jewish man who was accused and Mark said he wished he could be a nazi, they would have thrown the case out of court.

Mark also said he wished he could be a police officer in Africa so he could kill niggas.

Another member of the team held onto evidence for days if memory serves me right.

The jig is up

Back