Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Fam, this is what I’m talking about.

He has no proof that “white liberal execs” are pressuring black celebs to donate money to Asian causes.

Just tweeting because he was bored .

More conspiracy theories and speculation.

Remember when idiots like Cardi B were claiming that celebs were getting paid to say they had coronavirus??

This is the same kinda stuff.

Just because you think something, that don’t mean you gotta hop on Twitter or IG and share it with world.
Yall stay missing the point and taking shit at face value. Never question anything or probe. Yall always accept what's presented, no questions asked...and im very used to it

Of course its speculation but its educated guessing based the amount being donated and there being zero reason to donate. Coercion. They have incentives from higher ups. Things don't just happen by coincidence. But yall go ahead and believe 2 rappers donated the exact same amount from the goodness of their hearts. Naive

Nobody said that. Stop being dense.

Its about incentives and such

You clearly no nothing about the entertainment industry

lol bruh im referring directly to a tweet YOU posted. put the kool-aid down and try to think objectively

Last edited:
Yall stay missing the point and taking shit at face value. Never question anything or probe. Yall always accept what's presented, no questions asked...and im very used to it

Of course its speculation but its educated guessing based the amount being donated and there being zero reason to donate. Coercion. They have incentives from higher ups. Things don't just happen by coincidence. But yall go ahead and believe 2 rappers donated the exact same amount from the goodness of their hearts. Naive
My point is THIS: Don’t just throw something like that out there just because you have a gut feeling.

Boyce Watkins is another one who is on point a lotta the time, but he also takes the silly ass gossip-girl route sometimes.

I remember him talking about how if you see a really successful black actor in Hollywood, he must be taking it up the ass from Hollywood execs. That’s the only way Hollywood would let a black man be in a buncha movies.

See how dumb that shit sounds?

No evidence, no proof... Just a grown man trying to clown and discredit black entertainers.

So, the only reason Denzel Washington has made it this far in Hollywood is because he engaged in gay sex with powerful Hollywood execs?

That’s girl-talk/ chatty-patty speculation shit.

I don’t understand why they feel the need to go that route.

Just speak on real black topics and let TMZ handle the goofy shit.

I don’t know what goes on in Hollywood and neither does he.... The only difference is I choose not to speak on shit I don’t know about.

I agree but here's the thing... There are a million and one ppl out there exposing racism and other social ills who do it with sense and facts right across the board, no gimmicks, no ploys, no partisan appeals. Why not follow them instead?

Because otherwise, when a persons on point like 50 percent of the time but totally off base in ways that make matters worse the remainder, they're taking one step forward and two back. He'll pull ppl in with truth n reality then corrupt their beliefs with tainted rhetoric.

Who are these other people exposing racism ? I'm asking because I'd like to follow them as well,can you give names ?

@Disanthrope gotta be the unintentionally funniest poster on this site.
:smh:

Meh. Its always you same circle of docile obedient abw niggas starting with YOU going along with status quo, never pushing back or questioning anything, ever. Lets be real, yall side with the establishment more often than not. Yall are safe... and project your safety onto posters like myself @5th Letter @Race Jones etc. Like I say, the same people who always shout down pro black voices here are never are shouting down white supremacy, so i expect yall to always run with the narrative presented by the establishment.... like, you probably still believe Oj did it don't you? Because white people say so and no other reason.

Niggas who stood in line like pawns waiting to exchange 1 white supremacist for another, only for him to create Executive Orders for every other group of people except yours, really can't tell me shit. Yalls opinion are mostly what the establishment wants them to be so no surprise you believe these artists aren't being played by paying asians

:smh:

Meh. Its always you same circle of docile obedient abw niggas starting with YOU going along with status quo, never pushing back or questioning anything, ever. Lets be real, yall side with the establishment more often than not. Yall are safe... and project your safety onto posters like myself @5th Letter @Race Jones etc. Like I say, the same people who always shout down pro black voices here are never are shouting down white supremacy, so i expect yall to always run with the narrative presented by the establishment.... like, you probably still believe Oj did it don't you? Because white people say so and no other reason.

Niggas who stood in line like pawns waiting to exchange 1 white supremacist for another, only for him to create Executive Orders for every other group of people except yours, really can't tell me shit. Yalls opinion are mostly what the establishment wants them to be so no surprise you believe these artists aren't being played by paying asians

I understood where you were coming from until you mentioned OJ. That needs nigga did it. White people loved him and he loved them more than either of them love the rest of us so it ain't no reason for them to lie about it to us.

I understood where you were coming from until you mentioned OJ. That needs nigga did it. White people loved him and he loved them more than either of them love the rest of us so it ain't no reason for them to lie about it to us.
Check this......

Oj did not kill those 2 people. Full stop.

You have been conditioned to believe otherwise..

Whether you realize it or not the only reason you believe hes guilty is because they say he's guilty

If white people completely accepted the not guilty verdict from jump.. guess what, you would have too. You wouldn't be saying he's guilty in 2021 had they not been saying it for 25 years

If it was common knowledge that OJ is innocent you would have no reason to go out on a limb and go against the grain on an acquittal that everyone agreed on. You wouldn't be THAT GUY. You'd look like a weirdo saying "oj did it" under those circumstances.

Back