Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Never said that you bald head, stumpy body, jokes on the internet about sucking dick, weak gene having, no women getting lame.

You stay throwing side bars when you look the way you do. Lay off the yougurt and go do some pushups and get your testosterone levels up because too much estrogen running through your body.

Call Mr. Earl-Lester and tell him stop with the drama with your baby momma because you tired of the stories you tell you because that’s the only time a woman gon talk to you.

Hail Caesar

How are my genes weak lol what and how is that an insult when you look like your white father stop projecting. I know that a big kid word for you though. Wrong and stupid.

My nigga that chick ain't done nothing anti-black. You basically brought her up because she's in the same ethnic group as someone else who did some fuck shit. What kinda white people bigot shit is that? You basically on your Sean Hannity/Tucker Carlson shit tonight.
Tf. You're making a lot of terrible assumptions right now.

It's pretty obtuse of you to pretend I'm making this about the girl opposed to me showing how racist people are using that girl to attack Simone Biles. Your cape dont fit and is on upside down

Like how the fuck can you read the content of those tweets and pretend I'm attacking the girl? Ignorant af Monk yikes

Tf. You're making a lot of terrible assumptions right now.

It's pretty obtuse of you to pretend I'm making this about the girl opposed to me showing how racist people are using that girl to attack Simone Biles. Your cape dont fit and is on upside down

My nigga that first post literally contained nothing but tweets of people trying to connect her to an Asian criminal based on nothing but her ethnicity. Either you didn't read those tweets or you're being disingenuous as fuck because they don't anything to do with the point you claim you're trying to make.

I ain't caping for her. Just calling out fuck shit.

My nigga that first post literally contained nothing but tweets of people trying to connect her to an Asian criminal based on nothing but her ethnicity. Either you didn't read those tweets or you're being disingenuous as fuck because they don't anything to do with the point you claim you're trying to make.

I ain't caping for her. Just calling out fuck shit.
There was no attack on her, you didn't read anybody say anything negative about her. Stop reaching... if she has ties to George Floyd cops its not bashing her to point that out. Where's the reading comprehension?

And Dinesh is an Indian white supremacist who is using the girl to attack Simone. Again you didn't read any attack on the girl herself. You Giannis at the free throw line right now b

There was no attack on her, you didn't read anybody say anything negative about her. Stop reaching... if she has ties to George Floyd cops its not bashing her to point that out. Where's the reading comprehension?

And Dinesha is an Indian white supremacist who is using the girl to attack Simone. Again you didn't read any attack on the girl herself. You Giannis at the free throw line right now b

I'm not talking about the shit with Dinesh. He's a piece of shit.

I'm talking about that first post. The tweets are literally people trying to connect the chick to the cop that helped Chauvin based on her ethnicity. There is absolutely no other point to those tweets. You either being obtuse or you agree with the "they're all the same" rhetoric they're trying to push. Either way, stop that shit. You're better than that.

I'm not talking about the shit with Dinesh. He's a piece of shit.

I'm talking about that first post. The tweets are literally people trying to connect the chick to the cop that helped Chauvin based on her ethnicity. There is absolutely no other point to those tweets. You either being obtuse or you agree with the "they're all the same" rhetoric they're trying to push. Either way, stop that shit. You're better than that.
They are trying to connect her to a very small community in that same city..what's the problem? It's a interesting coincidence if she has community ties to the cop but she wasn't attacked. That's your imagination 100% and the wrong hill to die on

Bruh, say you were being recognized for something. Then imagine someone came out and said "Ain't he from the same neighborhood as that notorious rapist?" and then someone else said "Yeah, you know all the niggas from that neighborhood are basically the same. " You wouldn't have a problem with what's being implied there?

Ain't nothing interesting about that shit. They are from the same ethnic group. That's it. If you think drawing random connections between people based on race/ethnicity is ok, then like I said, you're on your Sean Hannity/Tucker Carlson shit because that kinda thing is like page 2 of the white racist playbook.

Back