Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

So are you for or against what happened in that video? I can't tell where people stand anymore.
Asian guy is a fucking idiot and the black man should press charges.

I would sue him for every last dime.

If it was the other way around and a black man sucker punched an Asian clown for saying something he didn’t like, this would be described as a “hate crime” and the media would use it as another example of Black on Asian violence.

If it was the other way around and a black man sucker punched an Asian clown for saying something he didn’t like, this would be described as a “hate crime” and the media would use it as another example of Black on Asian violence.

So you letting a white person lay NIGGER into you over and over and you just take it?

In one breath yall want racial slurs to be charge because in real life its a fucking threat

Now yall saying different

SMH

So you letting a white person lay NIGGER into you over and over and you just take it?

1627334768134.gif

I'm absolutely positive that would not be the energy in here if the roles were reversed. People would be praising the black man for attacking the racist Asian.

I'm absolutely positive that would not be the energy in here if the roles were reversed. People would be praising the black man for attacking the racist Asian.
I ain’t talking about in here.

I’m talking about the media’s take on this incident.

If a black man punched an Asian dude who was standing in the street just talking to nobody in particular (like a mentally ill homeless person), the media would focus solely on the fact that a black man punched an Asian guy who posed no threat to him.

Yes or no?

I ain’t talking about in here.

I’m talking about the media’s take on this incident.

If a black man punched an Asian dude who was standing in the street just talking to nobody in particular (like a mentally ill homeless person), the media would focus solely on the fact that a black man punched an Asian guy who posed no threat to him.

Yes or no?

Probably. Though we have seen black people walk on assaulting white that were throwing around the N word. This dude was doing something similar.

I feel like anyone who wants to stand out in the open yelling racist shit deserves what they get.

You said a man can’t rape his wife. Stfu dumbass

Never said that you bald head, stumpy body, jokes on the internet about sucking dick, weak gene having, no women getting lame.

You stay throwing side bars when you look the way you do. Lay off the yougurt and go do some pushups and get your testosterone levels up because too much estrogen running through your body.

Call Mr. Earl-Lester and tell him stop with the drama with your baby momma because you tired of the stories you tell you because that’s the only time a woman gon talk to you.

Hail Caesar

Back